Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

Do mine to it a great thread !
Loved this

3 Likes

I cant pm u so i’ll post it here

4 Likes

1 Like

Would you take a look at this one please ?

Can I get ready too

Welcome @Satanic It is a rule of this forum that all new members must properly introduce themselves, so before you go around asking for scans, please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I would love one! Been feeling a lot of negative vibes lately, even just the energy out in public

4 Likes

I would like one if you’re still doing it?

I see a glimmer of sadness in your eyes, one that comes natural to some people whether they are actually happy or sad, almost as if its like a permanent scar left behind from pain suffered in life already lived, heart ache, dissapointments and past trauma in your life/could also be past life related btw, (don’t worry, quite a few people have noted they see a sadness in my eyes for one reason or another).
I feel a deep capablity to love and care for someone else or something else though & an inner-strength, linked to being persistant, determined and possibly stubborn.
I would advise maybe an energy/aura cleansing, or using sage on your surroundings, I sensed a a dark, murky cloud gathered around you, like its got you in a grip, but it seems something easy to get rid off, although it clouded my reading. These things can also stem from even tiny bit of negative energy from yourself or someone you’ve randomly passed in the street, that simply decides to cling onto someone and like grow. So yeah, purify and cleanse. Hope that was okay :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your energy has strong ancestral bonds to it, like you have native american or african spirit guides near you, i see an ancient forest when i look into your energy.

1 Like

You seem like you have some kind of spirit, entity or even possibly a person thats obssessed with you in a negative way. It looks like its taking energy from you by creating emotionally charged situations around you and then feeding off of your reactionary energy. Theres a shadowy figure behind your left shoulder in the picture, it partially looks like a man, but just the head and shoulders, but ialso looks like a chess piece? A rook.

Your energy has an aloof, royal feel to it, i see various scrawling old civilizations, modern yet ancient at the same time. Your energy seems very connected to multiple gods/goddesses particularly the triple Goddess and Inanna, your energy looks indigo to me

2 Likes

Would it be possible to do mine ?? I’m having a lot of trouble at the moment

1 Like

Various scrawling old civilizations??
What does that mean?
And sorry i a newbie so i don’t know much about scan^^’

Thank you I’ll look into it :+1:

I get that :sweat_smile: i was actually gonna say that your energy feels like your new to sorcery, but i didnt want to assume anything :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:, and like the aztec civilization and the incans, etc. Advanved for their time and yet ancient still

1 Like

I was but i was aomewhat worried, please dont take offense tk this, but your energy feels very dark, when i scry into it see things like urns filled with a dark presence and a cacophony of laughter, something dark has melded with your spirit, and its nkt something seperate from you, its more like somethjng your not acknowledging about yourself, and its starting to manifest, again i dont mean anytbing rude by that, its just what i sensed, id really suggest doing some journaling, and some energy cleansing.

2 Likes

Can u do mine too? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Your energy has a very serious tone to it, although it feels like youd like to be naturally a little more light hearted. Your energy feels like you were here for aomething important, whether that is something good or bad is ultimately up to you, but it feels like your presence has weight to it, but a neutral kind of weight, kind of like a court judge.

1 Like

Its ok😅 and thanks but abt the triple goddess… is that hecate??