School shooting

So Nikolas Cruz (the Parkland, Florida school shooter) was interrogated and says he hears “demons” that control him, obviously he may just be schizophrenic or attempting to be tried as insane, but could it also be an entity as work? What’s your opinion m8s?

8 Likes

If any entity, it would be a lower level manipulating spirit. Not the demons we work with but the demons that you hear haunt people. They’re lower level and just like to mess with people and cause havoc.
He could also be lying, Its an easy excuse for people who do bad shit

15 Likes

Yeah, demon was just the word the news chose, but that’s a good point

2 Likes

Could be some lower vibration entities but everyone likes to refer to demons as the bad guys. It could easily be something else. Maybe he is just schizophrenic. Maybe he let loose his energy to create egrores that ended up turning on him. Lots of possibilities…

5 Likes

I hate when evil people like this school shooter and blame demons! :triumph: They are truly shit and people just eat it up.

6 Likes

Fuck him. That was my high school. So many of my friends lost little brothers and sisters. Not to mention my niece was locked in a closet for 5 hours in the elementary school next door.

10 Likes

Huh, but ur profile says jersey? Nibba if u lying bout this shit I’m pissed and I ain’t dealing with u on this site

@anon90678694 Don’t be an ass. It does occur to you that people move right? My condolences @serpens_album

4 Likes

Cut it out. Completely unnecessary.
He has legs, he can move locations if he so desired. It’s not even your business.

5 Likes

I was suprised though when i saw that Glasya-Labolas was the author and captain of manslaughter and bloodshed!!!

1 Like

Originally from south Florida

2 Likes

I was being hostile cause I’m used to people lying about that shit. It happens all over the internet when people from third world countries lie about being in 9/11. There are almost 100,000 public schools in the United States and I hope u can respect me thinking u was talking bs.

1 Like

Goodness. My sympathies.

3 Likes