Scary news

hell Set has been trying to get me to kill for years part of the reason I was worried about contacting him directly again Azazel isn’t muche help he tells me to eliminate my enemies. and then Ahmet is a advocate of mass murder and genocide so the spirits aren’t very helpful in this situation I normally use logic to stop myself

Maybe they are help… maybe you need to understand what destruction is and how useful it is… especially with enemies… If the war is in the mind… conquer them there. Then let this culminate and spread around you so you see the desired effects… it is indeed useful… take that hammer and put it to use where it is meant to
be. Not a bloody brain splattered mess… though fun… again prison is no the goal. Smash them in other ways. Allow yourself to not limit yourself and see that you can destroy without causing yourself unnecessary harm or some poor fool at work lol.

I found a really great article which is basically this guy’s theory, in brief, that addictions echo coping styles:.

I’m 100% behind that after thinking it over for myself, and my life.

This is what I have saved on this computer, main article here:

Milkman’s doctoral dissertation concluded that people would choose either heroin or amphetamines depending on how they liked to deal with stress. Heroin users wanted to numb themselves; amphetamine users wanted to actively confront it. After this work was published, he was among a group of researchers drafted by the US National Institute on Drug Abuse to answer questions such as: why do people start using drugs? Why do they continue? When do they reach a threshold to abuse? When do they stop? And when do they relapse?

“Any college kid could say: why do they start? Well, there’s availability, they’re risk-takers, alienation, maybe some depression,” he says. “But why do they continue? So I got to the question about the threshold for abuse and the lights went on – that’s when I had my version of the ‘aha’ experience: they could be on the threshold for abuse before they even took the drug, because it was their style of coping that they were abusing.”

At Metropolitan State College of Denver, Milkman was instrumental in developing the idea that people were getting addicted to changes in brain chemistry. Kids who were “active confronters” were after a rush – they’d get it by stealing hubcaps and radios and later cars, or through stimulant drugs. Alcohol also alters brain chemistry, of course. It’s a sedative but it sedates the brain’s control first, which can remove inhibitions and, in limited doses, reduce anxiety.

“People can get addicted to drink, cars, money, sex, calories, cocaine – whatever,” says Milkman. “The idea of behavioural addiction became our trademark.”

This idea spawned another: “Why not orchestrate a social movement around natural highs: around people getting high on their own brain chemistry – because it seems obvious to me that people want to change their consciousness – without the deleterious effects of drugs?”

… … …

Drink was my own preference, and yes, the more spiritual work I did (albeit RHP meta-suicide etc), the more I wanted - drinking, for me, caused me to become HYPER focused, single-pointed, which I’m like anyway and frankly, enjoy, that obsessive edge of being totally consumed by one thing (in my natural state without various self-governing tools I’ve learned, I don’t handle complexity or uncertainty very well).

It also made me shed my “inhibitions,” which was more like the toxic moralistic preachy doctrines of self-denial, self-hatred etc that had permeated the air from my upbringing, both Xian, some eastern-influenced stuff, and left-wing beliefs (I’m NOT bashing those per se by making that statement, I covered the whole topic in more depth here).

So basically, whatever the pot/booze combo delivers to you, is something that life’s not giving you in a more constructive way, and you’d do well to find other ways to get it that are less likely to fuck you up. It’s the state you’re seeking, not the subtances themselves, and using them to get what you need has obvious drawbacks, over time if not right now.

Personally I’m pretty much opposed to recreational substance use/drinking, but even without my (extreme, therefore focused! :stuck_out_tongue: Spot the theme) views, getting mastery over this stuff so you can take it or leave it is important.

If it’s all that takes you out of the rage, then you’re basically like a dog running between two masters, that control it and make it do cute tricks.

As for the spirits, telling you that… they won’t be the ones doing the time, will they?

Spiritual advice can occasionally be totally impractical and even outrageous, they live in a different level of reality, and you can achieve those goals (if you wish to) by using baneful magick, and by astral combat, which will have less splashback and also, you have a chance to change reality properly that way.

no the guy has it coming I’m thinking of targeting his family with curses first his mother has cancer so it won’t be hard to take out her then his wife then daughter leave him a wreck hell he might even kill himself lol

helps me shut up my mind which helps me control rage and violent behaviors you don’t know how much he I have to hold bsck on a daily basis not to best or kill and it just keeps getting worse

Yeah, I’m not saying just stop cold and then hope that playing Solitaire does the trick! But it;s serving a purpose and the real power for you lies in finding other ways to fulfil that need, for self-control, dampening the nuclear explosion within.

If the spirits are making you feel LESS in control of your life, and your mind and emotions, work with other spirits for a while, I say again Hathor is the one who has the closest likeness to your situation AND to handling it successfully, she has one of the oldest cults and is still venerated and loved to this day, she’s VERY powerful.

well we aren’t thinking in the same way I hate this person I want to destroy him mentally emotionally and physically I want to make him want to die I want to destroy who he is I want to watch him continuously suffer so I can laugh at him the entire time

The psych ward in prisons are full of people who had the same abiding passion… be careful.

You’re not in control of this emotion and that’s NEVER a good place to operate from.

that’s the thing right now I have no emotion other than a bit of happiness when I imagine what will happen to him when I implement this idea I don’t get strong lasting emotions Lady Eva I juse calm down at look at it in a calculated way void of emotion

Look at how much time in a day you spend thinking about it, the fact you’re diving into pot and drinking to hold yourself back - it may not feel like an emotion, but something’s riding you here, big time, and if it’s getting worse as you say, that does show an erosion of control.

it wanted out for years it’s part of who I am honestly it’s the part that Set saw in me when I first contacted him years ago he told me to let it out and that it would make me more powerfully but I didn’t trust him maybe I should’ve listened B4 it has gotten to this point

Control starts with a decision - make the decision that you’re the one calling the shots here, not Set or any other spirit playing you like playing a video game.

They get shits n’ giggs, and you get a lifetime of jail, and/or psych medications that’ll turn you into a zombie, meanwhile they’re off lapping up the adulation in some teenage girl’s bedroom as she honours her dark self.

Gods, demons and spirits are wonderful, but we don’t exist to serve them!

Especially not at such high cost - even if you did something to this guy and got away with it, how long before the itch arises to do it again?

You can choose to change that.

I did - based on my track record from being an infant through to late 20’s, you could have 100% slated me for being self-destructive, live fast and die young, but I decided I was in charge and re-wrote the plot to be more in-depth, have more range of experiences, more challenges.

Nothing is written in stone for you, and you’re not a slave destined to perform your one trick of rage, and then pretty much throw everything away except that.

I won’t do it physically Lady Eva to easy to get caught however magick won’t hold up in court so no jail time makes things much easier to accomplish when you can think about things without emotion getting in the way

In my opinion, getting diagnosis to describe a specific psychological condition or a behavior, is two folded: Some people get an understanding of their behavior and can find better ways to have a functional life despite the diagnosis.

Flipping the pamphlet is where the ugly part is; Acceptance, excuses and reasons to continue the path of selfdestruction and the destruction of others who walks in their way. “It’s not my fault! It’s the diagnosis!” It’s a common “excuse” from alcoholics and drugaddicts, which allows them to continue their obese consumption of alcohol and drugs, taking no responsibility of their actions. Sure, there’s a lot of regrets that comes with it, and a lot of tears to find sympathy and understanding of their inner conflicts. But it’s a facade, nonetheless, and won’t ever mean anything more than a useless bandaid that never stucks on the wounds they made.

Are you, you? Or are you just living up to the diagnosis thrown at you? We could all fit in to the diagnosis of a sociopath or a psychopath, depending on what circumstances we are in our lives. But in the end, we must take responsibilities for our actions, too.

this is how I’ve been since I was 13 maybe younger only difference is I’m telling yall what I think also there is alot of shit in my life stressing me and it seems the more stress the less control I have

Well I selfishly enjoy your insight, comments and seeing you around here. I for one would much prefer hearing about you serving a cold dish of vengeance by way of magick and letting us know all about it. The type of gnosis required for proper curses, that I know you can achieve, is an awesome outlet for cold rage. The kind of rage that comes from a cold dark place, not the heartbroken self pity type of rage, but the REAL rage.

Besides, if you bash someone’s brains in, someone will search your internet footprint using your devices and it’ll just be a stain on this forum.

That may have sounded cold, but please, trust that you aren’t the only one.

Summon forth the beast and unload your will and intent upon it. Let it execute your carnage for you.

see I look very much at logic when thinking it’s the only way to keep myself in check prison would probably get rid of the part of me that I use to keep in check and I’d either probably have life or death penalty and I value my life well above that insignificant rat his life in my eyes isnot worth anything other than something I could take as if it were a drug to feel good but not worth my life so I won’t use physical means but I’ll do everything I can to destroy his life and watch laughing until his death. through magick

Try drawing your fantasy’s or writing them down, can be very therapeutic, thing about revenge is its addictive, not the act but the anger and emotion one feeds on thinking about it, one day you will realise how destructive its been to your life and the amount of energy you have wasted.

Its like your enemy’s are living rent free in your head.

Evoke a spirit, light a candle, throw some powder. Do something to get it out of your system. I think baneful magick is great because if someone has hurt you or pissed you off badly enough to make you want to curse them then when you place the curse it releases all of the bottled up pain and rage and sends it their way. Plus it’s therapeutic as it gets those emotions out of your system. After the curse is over move on with your life. Forget about it. Just think about it like this, the person you’ve cursed is already gone. Their body has yet to realize it. Just be sure to get those emotions out of your system, in a way that doesn’t land you in jail.