Scary dream or reality

On a different topic, this happened abt two years ago, way before I ever knew about these entitys, I fell asleep during the day, I was alone, next thing I could feel like my husband is coming on top of me and for whatever reason I couldn’t open my eyes but I was feeling him and it felt exactly like him, he wanted to get intimate, in a split second realization hit me and I knew he was at work so who is this, eyes still closed and still in a dream I would think I got a picture of a Rex headed scary looking man creature and I panicked and fought very hard to get up and when I did it all felt so real but I was in the same position I went to bed in and no signs of struggle, anybody knows what that could have been, I’ve always had trouble sleeping during the day, whenever I would fall asleep I would get into this state where I can’t move scream or anything and I’d be really scared, it hasn’t happened since I moved to another place but then it always seems to come back after a while

1 Like

I believe you experienced sleep paralysis. And maybe an astral leech tried to take advantage of you…

2 Likes

OK that’s makes sense

1 Like

Did it t happen again or was it a one time thing?

That in particular happened just that once but the sleep paralysis things used to happen quite often and for years

3 Likes

How long have you been experiencing sleep paralysis and how often does it happen?

It’s been years probably 10+ years, it only happens during the day though, but not every time, and also just say I move houses it won’t bother me for quiet a few months and then it’s starts all over again, when I was pregnant it was worse each time I would sleep during the day it would effect me, I used to get family to watch me while I sleep not that it helped much cos to them I was sound asleep

3 Likes

It feels like you know something scary is coming for u and u trying to get up or scream but u can’t move you scream but no sound comes out, other times its like u falling into this deep sleep and u forcing yourself to come out of it because u know something bad is gonna happen and sometimes u actually feel like u did get up but only to realize you still in that dream and then u start fighting again, it used to get tiring at times, I would actually wake up more tired then I went to bed

2 Likes

Believe me I know how you feel. I have also experienced sleep paralysis a few times though it’s not as bad as you…
What kind of magic do u practice? What kind of spirits do u work with?

Nothing at all, I’m totally new to this

1 Like

It happened a few times with my husband but at night for him, and recently he told me he had like an out of body experience, where he woke up but could see himself still sleeping, he was terrified

1 Like

Kat, best advice i can give you is do research the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, and move from there. Regardless of your religious orientation, learn the original way of doing it and then modify it after achieving success with it.

It sounds like youve just got a random bit of astral wildlife. I feel a proper banishing will help you out

Edit: i dont mean random as though your problem isnt serious or is to be taken lightly, unbound spirits are tricky and IMO should be removed if you dont want them around

1 Like

Is your husband new to the occult also?

Oh no he doesn’t know anything about this

3 Likes

Alright then try banishing and hopefully this will stop. If it doesn’t, then we will see what to do…

2 Likes

OK thanks will try that

1 Like

There are definitely sources here who can help if the banishing doesnt work.

I just recommend LBRP as the first step, because the first magician I ever spoke with recommended it, and it has been essential (for me) to living without any leeches/bad vibes

Thanks for the information

I used to get attacked by something that put me in paralysis at least every few nights for 6 years.

I handled it by wearing a protective pendant to bed. That night when I felt it coming there was a loud bang and a flash of purple light, then I saw a shimmering purple forcefield around me and I heard the bugger rolling around and moaning in pain on the roof. I opened my eyes, giggled, and slept better than I ever had. Hasn’t been back since and it’s been about 6 years.

If you don’t have a pendant then drawing protective symbols on yourself before bed can substitute.

It worked for me.

4 Likes