Scanning Thread: Resurrection

You have my permission if you would like to

Scanning you, I get this strong charred smell from your energy like wood being burned, but your energy in no way feels like earth. It feels dark but passive, as in it doesn’t give off any hostile or aggressive nature. When I listen to your energy it sounds like a soft humming which is followed by weird whispers I can’t quite make out but it’s multiple voices at one saying different things. Your energy gives me this visual of a black stone wall with fire running up it in short flickers.
When I look at your “energy system” your pathways look really well developed, your “chakras” are about the same. Your energy moves fast which the texture feels like rushing water like really rushing hot water. In terms of imagery aside from the fire flicked black wall I keep seeing this starless sky no clouds or anything just the feeling of openness in a darkened sky. For me it gives the impression on the depths of your energy that it is very wide in reserves ot that it can be described as nearly endless. Your energy gives off this demonic vibe for me but not in the typical “demons energy is chaotic” idea but in the dark calm and ever patient vibe it’s like falling into a ocean of your energy and the imagery ends there.

1 Like

Anyone down to scan me for an exchange of energy???

@anon48079295

@Teras390 @NamelessOne @Anziel_Merkaba @itsnathanm7 @anon48532061 looking for someone to scan me please

I saw an infinity symbol that shifted into a red, glowing dna strand then I saw a pentacle that was bright white and almost looked as if it were in 3d. The next thing was an image of a black haired man sitting on a mountain top meditating. There were clouds passing by and the sky was a purple color. The scene looked like it was drawn like anime. I haven’t been doing this long so I don’t know if it is helpful in any way.

I actually astral projected and the sky was purple yesterday

1 Like

And I do meditate on top of mountains sometimes so that could have been me

1 Like

wanna trade?

1 Like

Will go to sleep soon enough, so I will have to do it when I wake up.

2 Likes

Don’t forget me :wink:

1 Like

Just for fun, i did a scan and i saw a long path with many possible side paths. Almost all of the paths seems to go on forever, including the main one.

A few were dead ends.

I hope that resonates.

Who was that for?

Will not forget you I promise. :wink:

You

i’ll get to yours in a bit i need more sleep

1 Like

having trouble with this one
i saw a big ass snake
i saw a big blue fiery column
i got the feeling that your dad was an alcoholic
and you might be working with lucifer or azazel?
i also heard raphael.

this is only my fifth scan

1 Like

Thank you. You resonated with everything and it’s accurate except the part about my dad. We had alcoholism in the family but he isn’t an alcoholic.

It’s your fifth attempt so really good work. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you!
I’ll take mine whenever you can get around to it.

I’ll get my return out of the way.

1 Like

I see this metallic slimy bug that can re-shape itself into different forms and is usually colored monochrome silver or brown-ish black like a cockroach. It’s associated with growth and decay and has slimy quick slithering stubby tendrils coming from it’s sides and has spider legs, seems like it’s an underling of Cernunnos.

1 Like