Scanning Thread: Resurrection

hell yeah i am.

Ok want me to start or do you?

1 Like

lets do it on the same time.

1 Like

immediatly when i focus upon you i see a huge black serpent unlike any earthy one,a huge leviathan yawing in the abyss,i see it as a real immage but it was a page from a book becoming real,then i see a huge tower,in a storm like weather its dark and grey and the walls of the huge tower is aslo grey it has some wooden windows and its roof is dark red,like in the wings of the demon in your profile picture,i see a magician casting spells froom that book i am being pulled higher and higher i see big lightnings casting everytime that you speak the magical i am being pulled and i see a giant god and he says ā€œhe is already a god,whose is stuck on this human and physical form,realise,destroy and becomeā€ and i see nothing then.just a void.

second focus.

i see stars and planets and i see a comet coming somewhere,in the place tha the comets arrives (my intuition tells me ,i cant see anything beyond that) it will be the birthing of something new,a god arriving.

1 Like

I am

1 Like

I just finished it was quite the symbology I might add. Anyways:

I saw desert with some dead trees they appeared to be rotten/dead and there a few trunks on the ground that had been torn off in some way but there some trees that still were standing, how I do not know. The sky above was like it was filled volcanic smoke, however it had a sickly green hint to it. It was if the air was toxic. You actually - your humanself dressed in a black robe was kneeling apparently tired or exhausted. Azazel was standing infront of you looking like a balrog although in a much smaller version like 3 m tall, kind of looking like this:

bild

the image is silly but itā€™s close enough.

With a human skull that appeared to be very old and it was a dear belonging to you, I am pretty sure itā€™s your head actually in the other hand he make out an anstral burning nonagram which he then inserts into the third eye of the skull. then a indigo beam connects with your third eye surrounding you in darkness and then from above a blood red beam coming from a moon pulls you upwards and somehow teleports you into another relam of darknes however you ae standing upon black waters which in turn leads to some underground cavern dome thing, with a door that had the nonagram ontop of the archway but you somehow canā€™t gain access and so you wait and attempt to use the skull as a key or as a way to find out how to enter beyond the door.

So much stuff to unpackā€¦Iā€™d rather do it in a PM, like dude this is some serious and pretty interesting stuff to say the least.

@Xag_darklight - but however let me know if it resonated with you. And would you mind me PM:ing you about the above? Or want me to unpack it here?

1 Like

Good, do you want to start or should I?

My lunch is in 30 more minutes so Iā€™ll be able to scan you then

Would you like to trade?

1 Like

Sorry had to reply to a PM. Now letā€™s see what I can do.

Sure thing. Will scan @anon48079295 first.

Now I am a huge fan of snakes and Leviathan/Jƶrmungandr. The imagery of abyss and lightning draws my mind to the path of smoke. Abyss according to some people is the relam of Ahriman, which is the current my current focus is mostly turned as of right now.

Hmmm

This is some powerful imagery and I feel it resonates with me, although like this itā€™s hard to accept and esepcially tĀ“he beings words, however they are similar to the phrase: overome and destroy or surbmit and be crushed - itā€™s a phrase from Kurtis Jospeh which in turn was came from one of the Divs. Thank for doing this now I have some things go through. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone, Im new here this thread is so interesting. Ive never done a scan before, and this would be a first try, but want to give it a shot. would love to swap with someone if they can scan me.

1 Like

Ok, @anon48079295 Honestly this was pretty short but guess I must be a bit off but anyway hereā€™s what I saw though.

According the first image I saw you are a male you didnā€™t look any younger 30 to 35 - ish. In this image you have fairly long hair light brown hair and beard and you had round glassess, wether that is your current looks or how you used to look like I donā€™t know. Thatā€™s the irrelevent part what the more relevant stuff is this - the man was in dark space that suddenly morphed as if someone had thrown a rock in a pond - into a beautiful glade that surrounded by birches in a circlular pattern. In the middle of the glade on a rock sat Odhinn - a very classical image of him:

bild

We went forward with a satchel of some kind and dropped in your hand - you opened the stachel to find rhat it conains a boneset with carved runes. Then Odhinn come behind your right shoulder and says something I canā€™t hear (see the lips move bu no sound come out) and points to soewhere in front of you, I then noticed a cave appearing the two of you enters, and once you enters thereā€™s a font in the middle of the cave containing waters which, contain flourescent neon blue light and a head that looks the be cut off that pretty much look idential to this:

minus the runes on the bald part of the head, speaks to you as you gaze into the water. From there once the conversations were finished you were more or less phased out from that cave and you were back in what I guess is Ginnugagap at first. Then I see camp fire and you are poking some stick in there using another one and a rune appears in the fire: Algir, then three others : Fehu, Thurisaz and Lauguz.

The spread out so the order becomes

Fehu, Thruisaz, Algir and Lauguz.

You take note of that in a journal and then go to sleep and this is weirdly enough were the visions ended.

All of this tell me you have a personal connection to the Norse Pantheon, and apparently a pretty close rleationship with Odhinn, that apparently is about to become deeper, he wouldnā€™t have bothered coming to you otherwise along with a complete set of runes. As for the meaning of all of this - itā€™s a bit tricky to unpack - I think the runes in the fire are in fact a rune spread. Where we have: past, present, future outcome.

Exactly how this spread relates to you Iā€™d have do a divination session to find out with your permission. I couldnā€™t see it in the visions but I am pretty sure you are a pretty well connected tof ThĆ³rr as well in addition to Odhinn itā€™s just an intuitive thing.

As for the part of Mimirs head even Odhinn seeks council with Mimir when he needs to find something out which even he doesnā€™t know about, so this possibly mean you have some question you are reall look for answers for, but none has been found so far. Thatā€™s about as much I can say with a degree confidence.

Let me know how I did if I did a shitty job let me know and Iā€™ll try to do a better one if youā€™d still let me. Sorry for replying to myself when I intended to reply to you. XD as you can tell I am tired.

1 Like

Who is that for?

1 Like

For @anon48079295.

1 Like

Nailed it. Working through gamchicoth. I applaud and thank you. Ill do one for you when i get a chance im on shift right now. Peace to you friend :v::grin:

1 Like

Forgot to mention the water form. Yes you saw my form well thats what ive assumed it to be as well i guess. I pull towards water, pisces and proud, and i attempt to embody its characteristics at times.

Now heres the wild part. I actually found my element and my form through entheogen induced trance.

I noticed everytime i dosed shrooms i felt like the back of my head was dripping but not from my head from something sticking out of my head. Like it was flowing frkm the back out and down my tail bone.

So yea, awesome scan.

1 Like

will you do a scan for me please?

i would love to be scanned