Scanning Thread: Resurrection

Your Scan:
I am brought to a dark place, it is outside and night. The moon is out (crescent phase) and the ground/air has a ghastly fog that seems built up in the Area. As I am standing (on grass, which is wet and cold to the touch) I see no one around. Yet I feel as though I’m being watch, by predators… Creatures that hunt, or something unpleasant. There’s also a slight foul smell in the air.

When looking up, I see black birds flying in a wide circular motion. The way some birds do over a carcass. There is just an eery vibe to the area in general.

Then I am suddenly sucked through a black void like gateway (?). Into complete blackness. The air/space around me is cold, and I get a feeling of energy being sucked from me. Draining.

To avoid that, (I didn’t think it’s wise to spend much time there) I try scanning further, away from the scene. I am brought back to the same area prior to the void sucking me on. This time I am on a stone path, which isn’t well cared for as the stone underneath is broken up, has cracks on it. The stone path leads to some sorta stone structure. With these large stone blocks stacked on one another. A gargoyle statue on top. Wild dogs (shaggy black fur) approach from around the stone structure (which stands up like a tower).

this isn’t an exact match, but the gargoyle is similar. Though the gargoyle was a lighter grey, no red eyes

With these dogs, comes a lady. She has pale skin, and black hair. Carries some sorta torch (?) — name Hecate . She may be of some form of help to you. She seems patient, which relays the message that “not now, but within the near future”.

the dogs looked very much like this, shaggy fur, and the dogs themselves were kinda skinny

Before closing, I check your energy. It feels dark and very similar to the void like gateway (?) I was sucked into earlier. Cold. Like ice cold water, wet too. The feeling is very similar to when it’s rained on a cold dark night. You can smell the dampness in the air, and the cold air hurts when breathing in (through nose). Despite the unpleasant feeling, I do get the sense that it’s a natural state - healthy.

1 Like

@Mind_Seeker20

when scanning you the first thing I come to get from you is the smell of lilac and infernal darkness, while the former is from your energy, the latter seems more attached to you externally but not in a negative way. Your energy feels as though it’s in a liquid state and it gives me a slight feeling of motion sickness. However, going further into your energy I start to smell what reminds me of texas spring, a mix of soil and sun showers, your energy appears to me as this dark green color.

but not an orb but a vast ocean of this color, when I move my energetic fingers through the energy it feels cold to the touch but not deathly cold, but more of a nice cold after being up in a hot day, after putting my fingers through it I decided to enter it completely and come to see your energy body, your pathways seem much more denser than the last I read you and they reflect what looks like roots, but soon the landscape of your energy system changes to look like this dense free forest like this:

but due to the dark energy surrounding you it seems to have affected you somewhat that it gives this forest a kind of dark vibe, almost like the modern idea of unseelie yet not unseelie if that makes sense, for a brief moment I saw what felt like your form as the energy was potent and pinned back to your energy and from what I saw in that brief moment was:

The difference though is they looked very androgynous, phasing between male and female but mostly female, the energy was very earthy and she seemed to be surrounded in the green energy from before that started twirling and intertwining with the surrounding dark energy and from the dark energy a woman appeared behind you, about the same height, petite, pointed ears and almost violet eyes wearing a sleek black dress with her head resting on the shoulder of the figure that feels like you.

Like this but minus all the black roots and her hair long and black, basically matching my description above.

1 Like

Ha I saw the elf lady as well in a past scan for him haha, wanna do a godhood trade ? XD last time I ask promise :))

Oh that’s nice, that description fits my lady very well! Might or might not be her. Did good, the infernal was or wasn’t from her? You said there was infernal energy.

Who me? *Her

yeah the infernal was her

Oof, hmm… infernal not nympth? Succubus or just another type of infernal?

Yea about the elf lady , warrior looking like Silvana’s wind runner from wow , from what I remember

I’m not sure who it is, but it was more succubus feeling from my experience with them, not sure if you know any succubus who you have a bond with or not

1 Like

That’s odd, that description black long hair, wavy curly, about my height/petite matches my lady very well. She had a dark vibe to her too. Welp. Okay.

Thanks for the scan, seemed right on. I was really hoping the first lady wasn’t what I looked like lol. Never gonna catch me dressing like that :sweat_smile:

If she was resting her shoulder on the figure that seemed like me, seems alittle more then friends too… Dunno.

The clothing wasn’t there, the face was, the clothing is just the only thing that image has lol.

1 Like

Good lol.

@Mind_Seeker20 and @Teras390

My apologies had a lot happen today. Will individually pm you both.

1 Like

No worries.

Anyone wanna trade?Pope you there lol

Just passing through…lol

Wanna do mine also ? :slight_smile: Il tradee

I can trade with you, but my scans aren’t long

That’s mostly cause you don’t really try to make them longer or improve :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: , discard what doesn’t feel right and keep on scanning till feels right
My two cents , good luck
Strive forward and you gonna be great :two_hearts:

1 Like

You want to try scanning me? I can trade