Scanning Thread: Resurrection

@itsnathanm7

I see a warehouse of sorts. Old and rundown, but once promising of new manufacture and industry. But it simply sleeps, waiting for it’s masters to return and start back up again. Inside the warehouse I see dark shadows everywhere the light from the windows doesn’t touch. I hear a shuffling, like something has moved in to claim the abandoned spaces, but it doesn’t seem malevolent, just dangerous if provoked. It actively stays in the shadow, skirting close to the light, but never touching it. Dust falls from the rafters high above, thick and heavy, like the very energy of the space condenses around it. Back outside, smoke starts to rise from the stacks at the end of the building, and lights start to flick on, and the warehouse sings as it’s once again going to be a place of industry and manufacture. The old warehouse looks new again, and the dark things within are not so dark anymore.

Did you just go through (or are you about to go through) a period of stagnation that has ended or is ending soon? It seems like you’re about to get into the swing of things again, but new and better than before.

1 Like

sounds good

Would somoene like to trade a scanning with me?

The concept of masters keeps popping up. Interesting. It also relates to shadow work.

But yeah, it’s accurate.

2 Likes

I saw the color purple. Like a wall of purple. Then I saw an angelic being standing there. It had an aura that was clear but bright. The being itself although looking angelic had a darkness to it as well. it was standing there then opened it’s wings. The only other thing I saw was a figure with a blueish green aura.

1 Like

Interesting, new but interesting.

When scanning you your energy gives off a really hot feeling to it, and the texture feels like it’s in a gaseous state, but oddly it also feels like a liquid. Your energy has a drumming sound to it which for me shows your energy’s density isn’t that high or low (fast or slow) kind of teetering. When I read your energy it has a odd tinge to it as well, almost like smelling burning wood. There’s a blackish grey aura around you. However it gives off a neutral vibe nothing back but nothing good either, almost like trying to be hidden but in plain sight. Your energy body I can see your “pathways” they look fairly worked as in you’re not a newbie but you have a long ways to go for self workings with your energy. Your “chakras” come off slightly “dim” in your sacral and throat but the others are about average each having a different level of the drumming sound to them starting at the crown it grows deeper as it goes down. Your minor chakras throughout your energy body look well off as well. I’d also like to note that I got a glimpse of fire spiraling almost like it was being directed downwards.

2 Likes

That’s very interesting. I have been reading up on chakras and beginning to work with them. I had a feeling that there was something off with my throat chakra. What you described about my energy is new to me. I’ll have to look into that some more. I haven’t done many scans for I am fairly new to the practice. When I do them I usually see beings that appear to be around people. This was only the second time I’ve seen any kind of aura.

1 Like

scan me ples

Anyone want to trade?

I would like to try.

I saw a concrete tunnel like you would see in an underground military installation. The numbers 3607 were painted on the wall. It was a very long tunnel that was dark except for a faint blueish glow at the end of it. Then I saw someone squatting next to a campfire. Like you would if you were trying to lite something on fire from the flames. It was a heavily wooded area. Then all I saw was a green mist.

Thank you, I’m not sure what that means, but I will think about it. So this is my first time scanning and I just got two mental images. The first one was from a red dragon. It was big and menacing. Coming from you. The first impression I got was that the dragon was satan. The second image was some kind of horned humanoid. Completely dark and with red eyes. Numinous. For this the first thing I thought was Moloch or Azazel. And now that I’m writing this I noticed that Moloch and Satan share the same qliphoth, so yeah maybe you are into something qliphothic.

The dragon makes sense. I haven’t had contact with satan or moloch. Have worked with azazel though.

This seems so interesting. May i get a scan as well pls?

Can I get a scan as well? Like to know . Thank you :slight_smile:

I can do it if you still want ?

Sure, if you are still up for it?

Yes please. I never got one.

1 Like

Ok. hang on…
@SeekerofK I am not a scanning expert in anyway but I am pretty sure about what I saw and it was:

I first noticed really large archway made of light and it was radiating from it. as if the gateway was some kind of portal

bild

Along with some form of white smoke coming from the archway that was made out of bright light. Then there were a monstrous male being that had dark blue almost black skin. Eyes that had no trace of colorin they were just white. The being kind of looked like this:

Although more humanoid in terms of body structure meaning less fins, only at the elbows and not as scaly. On his leftside there was a cloaked angelic being in black robbes although with a reptilian face with, with red eyes, the skin were a gray-ish green. It was holding a double handed, double edged sword which poitning downwards into the ground with a black non ornated hilt. Like Narsil without the elvish inscription on it.

The other beng kind of looked like this:

The thing in the middle. Although it had horns, thick black horns. All of the three beings were freakishly tall 6ft and above at least is my estimated guess. The angel like being was behind your right shoulder and the other your left one. From there I could see what appeared to be an xtension of your shadow however it was colored white that led deeper into the darkness and partially illuminated a cave enterence, like the kinds you can in nature sort of like this:

bild

Now I already know you work with Paimon and Astaroth so that is no secret so I can just assume that these beings that are on your left and right are them. Regarding the cave that can mean many things. However I am inclined to ask have you thought of exploring the the spheres of the Qliphoth? I can help but wonder since the cave not that unlike those I’ve seen in my own work through the first sphere of Lillith. Other than that I am making a guess and say that you have a personal pull towards the element of water based on the form I saw you having in this scan.

Let me know if I am right or not and if I am not I’ll attempt to redo it if the latter was the case.

1 Like

If you are still up for trading scans I am game.

1 Like