Scanning Thread: Resurrection

@itsnathanm7 But yeah, go ahead and scan me, I’ll get back to you in like 10 minutes.

1 Like

Sure. Let me wrap up something.

1 Like

Thats interesting.

@itsnathanm7 What’s interesting?

He may be referring to the post that I deleted. I removed it because it is not a scan of a particular person and as such, it simply doesn’t belong here.

2 Likes

Hello can someone scan me i will be very happy

Hello brother my name is Faustus the same as yours

1 Like

@Anziel_Merkaba I saw two sides of you. One was committed to knowledge, almost for the sake of knowledge. The other was drowned in sorrow and despair, particularly stress and anguish. The need for nourishment on an emotional level, particularly related to love and relationships.

3 Likes

@itsnathanm7
Damn, dead on the money. I mean, I focus on personal growth and development for the sake of growth and development. It does often manifest as knowledge, but not always.

The other side was also dead on. I’ll do a return scry for you.

2 Likes

Turn on a light and you’ll see something.

2 Likes

The lights are already on bro.

1 Like

Haha. Not what that meant. When you focus on development, what do you do?

1 Like

Generally learning then putting what is learned into practice, but there is more to it than that.

1 Like

Do you do any sort of emotional healing?

1 Like

Yeah, sometimes.

1 Like

How, if i may?

1 Like

Deep meditation into the self, bringing up the emotions and letting them wash over me, then accept them for what they are and grow from them.

2 Likes

Interesting, because it’s similar to how I am doing it. However my methods naturally have their diverging point. I felt pulled to share the anecdote with you. What it means is to look at yourself and what you’re doing. Shine a light so to speak.

2 Likes

trade?

I will trade you