Scanning Thread: Resurrection

very good
i see a pink flower like a rose with a light green base when i focus it changes colour secondly it goes red and with a dark green base then a very little greenish orange with again a light green base base it changes and changes you are changing but you must fed yourself and credit your self be pround of you ,and then i see woman walkin in the woods and a big bear which is a guardian folllows you,its darkness buts its a majestic darkness,you are looking for something you broke off from sociaty you walk in the woods.

1 Like

I see a massive serpent/dragon beast swimming underwater. As if it was moving some strings from reality from the background, where people canā€™t notice its power and presence.
It seems to be related with a ritual you have done.
Maybe an entity or servitor doing something for you? It seems something important, as the beast moves carefully but aggresively, as if it was preparing to attack or predate someone or something.
I also see a shadow, a personā€™s sillouette, observing you from some distance. Not sure whether s/he is judging what you do, rating it, or taking care of you. It is either someone deseased or from chtonic planes. Maybe a shadow being.
It is hard to tell, it is someone that doesnā€™t like to be perceived.
Any thoughts?

1 Like

Hello, could you please do one for me? :blush:

That is interesting. Its something im aware of but donā€™t know what it is.

Could be me. Its kind of how i operate. Otherwise I have no clue. I let my rituals go (law of attraction) so i typically have little to no recollection of them. But i can say its accurate based on what Iā€™ve experienced.

2 Likes

i have the feeling it might be your godform.

1 Like

Iā€™ll speak to you about that privately if I can.

2 Likes

I tried. I saw a sun going down in a savanna. There stood a tree and beneath it stood a black figure. The figure held a small flame in its hand which cast moving shadows behind it. The light was bright orange (sun and flame)

1 Like

Thank you, I really appreciate it! I am a solar sign so it all makes sense, as for the dark figure I have no idea

anyone trade?

Ok, happy to receive a pm if you want.

1 Like

thank you very much. pretty accurate, although i dont know who the big bear is.

I tried to train a bit more. Hope thats ok.
I saw a sword made of silver shattering a cup/piece of porcelan. After that it shiftet to a man sitting on his knees before a small altar in the middle of a dark room. I think there was a cloth on the ground and a candle burning. He had his arms raised in front of him and i got the name astaroth.

1 Like

Hi @Anziel_Merkaba whatā€™s up

2 Likes

i see her a lot,i will do yours later.

@itsnathanm7 Hi? Iā€™m just kinda lounging around? Why, did you want to scan me or something?

1 Like

I see you. :wink:
But if youā€™d like to trade Iā€™m game.

What do you mean you see me?

Iā€™m poking fun at your likes.

I give a lot of people likes bro.

If you want to scan me, go ahead. Iā€™ll scan you later once I finish calming down after the workout I just attempted.

1 Like

Relax, itā€™s poking fun.