Scanning Thread: Resurrection

Looking for a trade scan. Specifically interested in my own energies and entities around me.

Anyone interested in scanning me? Iā€™ll scan back for you in return. :slight_smile:

Looking for a scan trade, i want to see what entities are around me

1 Like

Iā€™d be interested in a scan trade.

1 Like

try me if you want, but i cant scan back though

Iā€™m sorry @hildegaard, but you cannot offer a tarot reading in exchange for a scan. Tarot is not allowed in the scanning threads, and you have not been active enough to meet the requirement of our 90 day rule to do readings, as you havenā€™t posted since you joined back in April.

1 Like

@hildegaard you can offer a scan for a scan though. :+1:

1 Like

Would anyone like to trade?

Iā€™m up for a trade, just a regular scan (entities around me/etc).

Aloha!

This still available?

1 Like

Yeah, I wonā€™t be able to return until tomorrow morning though. Itā€™s night by me.

1 Like

Quite fine by me good sir, I will perform your reading shortly.

1 Like

I was shown images rather than visions for spirits around you. I saw: a crow, Lilith, Astaroth, and King Paimon. If you ever take interest in the Norse, you could work with ThĆ³r.

For you, I see horns that come out of your forehead and curl back to behind your head, which tells me youā€™re in/apart of the adversarial current. I donā€™t see them, but I feel the weight of breasts, which aligns you to the more feminine side of the current, as well as concepts of fertility and sexuality. I also see spiders legs coming out from your back, connecting you to concepts of fate, manifestation and binding, but also connection of other energies.

Thereā€™s a lot you can do with that energy^

Let me know what you think. Its been a very long time since Iā€™ve read another person.

Who wants to trade with me?

Would like a scan who wants to exchange?

@itsnathanm7 Could you scan me. Thanks in advance.

@Mind_Seeker20

I just wanted to make sure you received this?

1 Like

I did, I apologise for the late response. Been alittle busy today. Still going to get your return scan done today, just waiting until I have free time.

I also found the scan interesting, itā€™s reflecting alot.

1 Like

When scanning you:

The first image that comes to mind is a garden, with various flowers. I get a feeling of spring ā€“ a time of coming out of winter/life/etc. Symbolic partially in meaning.

I also got the image of a dragon, deep red/bronze. Seems prideful and protective.

As well as a symbol (8) that was made up of these snake-like creatures moving within/on this 8 pattern, continuesly unto itself. Which I found odd. Hard to describe. The creature themselves looked like snakes, although they were grey/silver.

You energy feels healthy, reminds me of the life within spring. With images of plants growing from the ground in relation to this.

@Mephisto sorry for the late return, here it is.

1 Like

This is an answer Iā€™ve been needing. Gardens are a bit of theme with me sometimes.

What do you feel this means or is in relation to?

Iā€™ve been seeing 888 lately. Any ideas for this as well?

Thank you, I appreciate it!

1 Like