Scanning Thread: Resurrection

yep.

Vision

i see a close up vision of a dragon head clearly the face looks bony and strong and definied and in shape,the dragon face has big crocodialian scales that seem rocky and very solid not so connected to each other theres black flesh that sarounds that that sort of seperates that.

the colour of the scales are a dark green shade but it was shades of yellow and red sort of reflections of reactions by light. the eyes are big the eyeball is white one and it has many layers firstly like said is the white,then theres a smaller black then theres the serpentine eye features.

which has the colour of yellow with green shades,the eye keeps seeing and it seems to look for something.

Meaning & Background

this section of the scan i explain things behind the vision.

you keep looking for something,a problem to destroy you stay at the dark and you just look for now theres nothing keep moving on then there will be a problem that you destroy but it is not the time.

the dragon is a representation of you and an entity,i feel like it is a guide,If you Want You Can PM me for his name.

Thatā€™s alright, no thank you. I sort of am looking out for people that are causing issues, rather, 2 specific people, but Iā€™m not too worried about it.

Iā€™ll reply with yours soon.

1 Like

I should note that these two people are about to get hurt though, due to their interference.

Would you say that overall I need to stop looking for a problem where there is none? @Xag_darklight?

Ill trade but canā€™t do my part for a few hours (at work)

in my vision when the dragon was moving forward something appeared the dragon took a step back and breathed flames which destoyed whatever that was.

move silently but if needed do what you need to do.

1 Like

That makes a lot of sense, even though nothing is happening at this time.

@Xag_darklight here is what I see.

I see what looks like the void, but is really the heart of chaos. You stand in its center, protected, almost covered, by what seems to be Tiamat. She has a scarlet-purple aura and shimmering black scales. Youā€™re approaching a time of victory.

1 Like

Thats a very Accurate one.

1 Like

*coveted not covered.

And thank you. So was yours. Time to lay low it seems.

1 Like

Scanning trade?

1 Like

Iā€™d like a scan, going to include a selfie for easier scan.

Anyone wanna trade?

Iā€™m open for trades.

1 Like

I see a Great Raven. Bigger than a house, but not too much bigger. Thereā€™s a purple hue to itā€™s feathers where it is hit by the sunā€™s light. It squawks a warning and jumps a few times a further distance off. A grimoire or at least some type of magickal book, rises through the ground, which is desert like but not too many cracks, to the Ravenā€™s chest. The book opens and pages flip. It stops on a sigil that I canā€™t identify and is different from any Iā€™ve seen. The sigil glows green and then blue, then turns an ebony black, with tendrils reaching out.

I interpret this to mean, you will scavenge when you need and not feel any less self worth than before for doing so. You have a big spirit that holds black knowledge (meaning hidden). The purple hues of the bird suggest you have a very creative flair in your life at the moment, or perhaps in general. The magick book also had symbols that looked kind of like runes. I imagine you are very good at divination and reading people/situations.

The book rising to the Ravenā€™s chest could mean you need to examine matters of the heart a little deeper. Or it could mean you have something interesting going on in your heart center or upper Dan Tien. It could even mean that you have a strong heart and love deeply.

Did you happen to participate in that group ritual?

The green and blue suggest the sea, and the black with tendrils suggests a monster lurking in the deep. You are awakening something big and most likely terrifying. For whom it will be terrifying is the real question.

Something I got out of lingering for a second to see if there was more to read, you have beautiful eyes. Or your soul does. Changes color too. Random, I know, but thatā€™s what I got!

Edit: for some reason it didnā€™t link you @itsnathanm7

You remind me of my stepbrotherā€¦

Anyways, I see that you have a strong will, you just struggle directing it. Your path has many curves and bends that sometimes you foresee but, struggle against the momentum you get on the straightaways. You have a bird on your shoulder. Looks like an owl, have you called Stolas recently? Or perhaps you worked with Athena? Either or, it suggest that the path to knowledge is opening for you.

I get a feel of Norse and Greek blood. Maybe thatā€™s part of your ancestors? But, when I say blood I donā€™t necessarily mean like genes. I see a grandfather figure through your eye holding a walking stick. Perhaps you have a wanderer spirit or soul, either within you or around you. Perhaps that is why you are shaky on your path, you want to wander off but know that you should not, at least for the moment.

I saw this, lovely job. I will respond and return the favor very soon. I received some excellent news Iā€™m tending to.

1 Like

Oh good! Glad youā€™ve got something in the works :wink:

Edit: and thank you!

So first impression is this energy that is intrinsically tied to nature that has a moss like feel to it. Very green but is like rotting foliage, with an aura of green, purple and black hues to it. Itā€™s related to cycles and time. Which seems to remind me of the Pokemon Celebi, if that means anything to you. Youā€™re connected to death and more yin like energies. @AEther_K_D

1 Like

Very interesting. Strangely enough, i use white energy for most of my workings :thinking: but Iā€™ve been doing grounding more often now, maybe thatā€™s the nature aspect. The death aspect, well I recently connected to a lich? Or is it deeper than that?

The other nature aspect is that I identify as a shaman.

Overall, insightful read! Thank you kindly :slight_smile:

Edit: again it didnā€™t link youā€¦ @itsnathanm7

1 Like

Anyone wanna trade?