Scanning Thread: Resurrection

@Xag_darklight I’m game.

1 Like

heres how if you can do mine i will do yours.

arlight.

the vision is animated and it very different from other times
i see a cat a young grey cat it it tries to catch a ball,the ball goes in a hole and the cat cant catch the ball,second vsion.
refocusing.
now i see a sun with very big rays they seem explanding i see a magician with a staff standing upon a planet he says “the all almightly sun i call you now” and the sun expands even bigger that i dont see anything esle.

1 Like

I’m being shown an angel in red, blue and gold armor. He extended his hand out to you. He weilds a feiry sword and has your safety as his interest.

I’m feeling the need to work with Belial and Azazel as they will guide you into some form of puzzle. Upon completion of said puzzle you will have a key to move forward. On the other hand, clearing out the old to make room for the new is needed.

1 Like

That would be a nod at this: Altar Ideas

1 Like

Yeah of course!

1 Like

Alright, here I come! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im being shown a metallic being that is “exchanging and equipping parts to get x effect done” if that makes sense. Sort of adding things on and taking other off to perform a function.

You accomplished something with someone similar to Azazel, that is, someone with a darkness similar to his. An issue that I see, is rigidity or inflexibility, if those are the right words. Its more like an inability to move or being encumbered (i get a heavy feeling of the inability to move forward). I would perform a sort of road opener or cleansing. Invoking something like Jupiter or Lightning would help, because the encumbrance feels saturn-like.

Otherwise you have received a sort of “upgrade” for lack of a better way of putting it. The ritual succeeded.

2 Likes

Also @anon48532061 might i add the number for that reading is 77/77?

2 Likes

this is my first time EVER doing this so here it goes. it might not be accurate at all.
i saw a river full of molten lava and a man was on it and another man, a shadowy figure was standing and observing, the man who was on the river of fire would go down on the river and would bounce back go dawn and bounce back up like a bouncy.
i see an orange sun shining above. some orange ball of energy. its like you want to go down towards the molten lava butt you fail and you have to do it all over again and the shadow man observing you, he doesn’t say anything. and something about the color of orange and the sun is significant for you.
i also see when you bounce back from the lava river, there is a checker board that comes to mind.
something about trying and not succeeding, and you have to do it all over again.
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the reading.
You are kinda right.
I have worked with Set. Some upgrades were made.
The stagnation you feel is due to some physical consequences (an pain) from the ritual that will need a whole week to be curated, hence the feeling of inflexibility .
Thanks for the reading.
You are a star.

1 Like

Aw thank you. Would you mind reading me? @anon48532061

2 Likes

Yes, i’ll do when I get a break today at work!

:blush:

2 Likes

Of course. Take your time.

2 Likes

would you do it for me as well ?

very good
i see a pink flower like a rose with a light green base when i focus it changes colour secondly it goes red and with a dark green base then a very little greenish orange with again a light green base base it changes and changes you are changing but you must fed yourself and credit your self be pround of you ,and then i see woman walkin in the woods and a big bear which is a guardian folllows you,its darkness buts its a majestic darkness,you are looking for something you broke off from sociaty you walk in the woods.

1 Like

I see a massive serpent/dragon beast swimming underwater. As if it was moving some strings from reality from the background, where people can’t notice its power and presence.
It seems to be related with a ritual you have done.
Maybe an entity or servitor doing something for you? It seems something important, as the beast moves carefully but aggresively, as if it was preparing to attack or predate someone or something.
I also see a shadow, a person’s sillouette, observing you from some distance. Not sure whether s/he is judging what you do, rating it, or taking care of you. It is either someone deseased or from chtonic planes. Maybe a shadow being.
It is hard to tell, it is someone that doesn’t like to be perceived.
Any thoughts?

1 Like

Hello, could you please do one for me? :blush:

That is interesting. Its something im aware of but don’t know what it is.

Could be me. Its kind of how i operate. Otherwise I have no clue. I let my rituals go (law of attraction) so i typically have little to no recollection of them. But i can say its accurate based on what I’ve experienced.

2 Likes