Scanning the godform

I see this hooded figure with grey skin…

Staff in the left hand…

The eyes are completely white but not glowing so much…

Feels ancient and dark but not pure dark there’s light within it but much less compared to the dark

I can see it standing in the middle of a forest

Blood moon in the sky

@itsnathanm7

If you don’t mind I’d like a scan of myself instead of my godform

Sure as long as you can return?

1 Like

I already did

System removed the quote. That would explain why i didn’t receive it.

Anywho, bud. I’ll return it although if you could give more details, I’d appreciate it.

1 Like

Ok thank you

I’ll try to see more but remember it was a scan of your godform

The energy feels metalic. Mint not rusted. Yin based and cool. Animal associations i feel are bats and some form of metallic spider looking thing. It feels associated with a particular Lovecraftian deity and death. You have connections to Odin, minor connections to the lovecraftian pantheon and the greeks.

1 Like

Can you specify which god/goddess from the Greek pantheon ?

Hekate, persephone, zeus, dionysus and Aphrodite are the ones that have expressed themselves.

1 Like

Ok thank you @itsnathanm7

So you brought up some deities which raised a question…

From your experience do you think that other gods have any issues with Ahriman ?

Since I started the path of smoke I started having issues with other spirits so I stopped working with them

I can’t say. I never worked with him.

1 Like

@Qayos
I see a praying mantis head, attached to a wasp body, attached to dragon fly wings. I get a protector/guardian of the library vibe! Hes “larger than life” of course! :slight_smile: kinda like the giant owl spirit from the last air bender. You related to Set or something?
Hope that helped? :slight_smile: mind scanning me back? :slight_smile: i believe that i may have a new pattern

1 Like

Sure! Thanks. I’m still looking for scans, if anyone else wants to trade? :slight_smile:

For you, I see what looks kind of like a Boo from the Mario games, but made of a purplish-grey steel, with four ‘horns’ which are really more like eyebrow bones sticking out of it. There’s a single, HAL-like red eye in the center, and a jester-y smile beneath it. Feels sort of like a Hecatean phantom, I.e. one of her underlings. Pretty neat! :slight_smile:

1 Like

giggles Interesting. So there’s a trickster side and a death side to the pattern?

1 Like

Also, was what i gave you accurate? Looking to improve. And become a seer of course.

1 Like

Seems like! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You still doing this? i’d love a scan