Scanning the godform

If thats the case then would you like to practice on me?

Can anybody scan me? Thank you in advance! <3

No im at work

1 Like

It doesn’t have to be now. It can be whenever.

I would like a godform scan if anyone is willing if not big deal im just curious what others see

If anyone’s still around could I get a scan too

Apologies this is something i havent practiced in a long time and better suited for someone else

2 Likes

@C.Kendall, could u plz scan my Godform and how heavy is Azazel’s energy on/in me? :metal:

I would like a scan whoever’s willing to

1 Like

Im new to scanning but does anyone wanna scan me and ill scan them?

I would like a scan if someone would do it without a trade, I’m not super adept at seeing yet, I get things in flashes every few weeks, but I don’t think I’ll be able to focus on someone and see. :confused: I can maybe help with reiki or a healing though

Can i get a scan as well, i cant give one back, but i want to get a idea of what im working with before i get any deeper

I’m curious about mine if anyone is free to scan

Anyone who would like to trade scans?

Forgive me, im new to scanning but this is what i see
I see someone standing in front of a treeline. Between us is a huge field of grass. Its night, clear skies. From behind the trees 2 large purple orbs eminate a purple light.
The person is in a black robe or dress. Half of a ginormous full moon is peaking over rhe trees and the person is staring into the forest. They stand btween 2 paths that go towards the purple light

1 Like

@SeekerofK

I read your post last night, i’m a bit shocked. This is the exact description of a dream i had a while back.
I was standing in front of an old tree at the edge of a forest. Black dress. I was waiting, peacefully. When I turned i saw him, no face, but I knew that person and felt happy, truly happy. Also the paths were there, but not purple orbs. It was daytime in my dream.
I simply assumed this is how it’s going to be when I die.

Thank you for your reading, I will scan you and give you an answer soon.

1 Like

I can’t trade but if anyone’s down to scan me I’d really appreciate it!

A scan of my godform would be nice and I can try to return the favor when I get back online again

I’m new to the concept of god forms but I would be really curious and appreciative if anyone could scan mine.

Would anyone like to trade

1 Like