Scanning the godform

Sha was recommended to me to ask her about a scan but after my post I read earlier ones and she’s super busy. So, can be able to give me a reading like her?

I’m new to this godform stuff lol

Did you find it accurate?

Also mind reading me?

1 Like

Yes, it was. & I’ll get back to you on that, currently very busy.

1 Like

You are young & your Vitality shows that, you’ve also experimented or partially treaded a predatory path, your Godform feels to me as a teacher & in my mind’s eye manifests with the head of a bird, bright feathers. Colors also are very prevalent, indigo lots of it.
As i said I’m busy but that’s some of it.
I also must say you feel quite balanced.

2 Likes

That I’m iffy about. I’m more like the kind of guy you go to, to get someone hurt. But then again, I dont know everything. And I’ve been specifically focused on the darker aspects of my current.

Maybe you’re picking up on the trickster side tbh. Indigo is a color for that side. Do you know which bird?

1 Like

The rest is right though

If I’m recalling correctly it was a Peacock.

Really bright head, very bright feathers.

Hm. Melek Taus?

Precisely. As I’ve stated your quite balanced.

1 Like

Hm. Thanks.

There are many occultists on this forum who can scan very well and also have well-developed abilities.

Yeah, I am a bit busy but I have some time this evening so pls pm me, if you want to ask me something.

Can you pm me so I can message you that way

Ty

I’d appreciate a Scan thank you❤️

Can someone do a reading of me?

Heyyyyy Who here is willing to scan my godform HAHA

Can you trade?

Ill trade u a scan for son visualized chocolate

Can somebody scan me?
I can’t really scan in exchange though, but i could offer a tarot reading instead

Give me a go whenever you have time. I had no idea what I fucking look like, lol.