Scanning the godform

Anyone here willing to scan me lol. I haven’t learned into scanning a lot so it would be amazing

Thanks! Ill do yours when i get some free time later today

You want to go first or should I

Anyone want to do a Godform scan?

I will trade with you and see if i can’t get a good reading for whoever wishes to trade.

I can if u still want to

1 Like

Totally! Yes i would love to @Sha

1 Like

@Sha
I see your godform with white wings. An aura that is white in color but very dark in energy.
Now i see a bunch of white butterflies circling around your Godform.
Your Godform is smiling at me as she blows a kiss of white butterflies at me.
It seems like your Godform is a bit sexual in her own way. She has a wonderful energy that can be mistakenly seen as light orientated but in reality is very dark.
But i am also seeing that your Godform’s eyes chage from blue to green to purple.

“I am the night the stalker within. The one who is. Then one who can. Call on me when times are needed for help. I am the one forever it is done.” Your Godform just said that to me.

1 Like

You up for a trade @Sha? When you have time and only if you want to.

1 Like

Would anyone want to scan me?

@FantomGirl

I just concentrated on your name Nephtharius as one of your godform’s group unit.

Nephtharius . An Ancient Beast, Great Hydra, He who originated from the depths of chaos and became the Lord of The Underworld. I saw him as a great snake-dragon with many heads that are different aspects and selves of your godform (he’s quite multidimensional and has many forms) In fact, this being is neither feminine nor masculine (or both) As a symbol I saw a man, dressed in a black cloak with a mask - half of the mask was male and the other half was female - But still I experienced your being more from the male side or as “it”. I heard an intertwined male and female voice; (at the beginning he spoke in 3 person I dunno why)

"You have crowned head with snakes. Your scale like made of shiny bones, glued together, giving immortality in moving around black space. You - I adore. I am the one, who gives birth to destruction, immortal me, crowned and eternal, and old like seas of the world, hidden in depths that no human eyes have even seen. "

“My every aspect is immortal - if you want to see my change or fall, you will see it only manifested by my hand, because I am the center of my birth and my death. I have seen the destruction of this world and it’s wars, until days where everything will fall into chaos and change will take it’s place.This will not be the end of the Gods - this will be the beginning of their true reign”. (here also reference to people)

“I am the one who leads it, who brings the world to change - to which I have been called …and which I accepted.”

There are things in this world that happen from the natural need for development or change. Your godform teaches that you are the one who still creates and destroys himself, not the world or external experience. Who will you become as a result of the circumstances, still depends on your will to be or your manifestation of being. You might feel fear or disconnecting from the source of your own being but that’s still you - deathless and expressing the will to the world that serves you.

“The world imposes war on you, so become the Lord of this war”

Energy - Deep, strong (very influential), a bit worrying and intense but balanced. Seems to be responsible, very confident and sure of own power. Very ancient - He was worshiped in the form of a serpent or beast. I feel that he still is.

Animals/beasts - Deep-sea fish, sea snakes (all snakes) dragon, pitch black hawk with red eyes or red eagle, black phoenix, worms.

Elements - I feel water and earth.

Colors -
colors

1 Like

I’m not sure if she is - but me, for sure, haha.

1 Like

Anyone wants to trade ?

Lol… Yes.
She seemed to be sexual to me @Sha

1 Like

Thank you for the reading. It makes a lot of sense.

One question, what did you mean by this,

I am only curious is all.
Group unit i mean.

1 Like

Godform is a group of beings (all your incarnations, spirits with whom you have created a bond and they’re now a part of you etc…) but they’re usually connected together, that’s why it shows as one being. As if you had all your spirits and aspects that have merged into one being. Nephtharius is one side of this being because its energy is more concentrated on you in this incarnation- that means your godform is also more than Nephtharius.

1 Like

Okay understood.
Thanks for the explanation @Sha

1 Like

No problemooo

1 Like

Could someone scan me?

well you could journey to their HS (higher self) and retrieve the information there or just pendulum skry if youre efficient

I have no idea how to do either of the 2.