Scanning the godform

@wolfinsheepsskin
would you please scan me?

I’m not sure what information you’re looking for, but I’d be willing to try to help you find whatever knowledge you’re looking for in return. I’ve been known to connect people to breadcrumbs.

1 Like

Hiya! You’ve got some sorta four-armed spider thing going on, dressed in a toga and covered in blackish-purple pillbug-like warts. The extra arms are coming out of your head, because the rest of the shape is humanoid aside from some very falcony golden feet. It’s a pretty explorery sensation, more spelunking than adventuring, and smells stale and thick like air trapped in stone for a long time. Pretty neat! :slight_smile:

Anyone wanna scan me?

Someone scan my godform please???

Wow this thread had really grown from the last time I was here.:grin:

1 Like

Sorry what?

I would love a scan of still available. Thanks in advance.

Anyone want to give me a try

Trade?

Sure

Who’s going first?

I will. One moment I just logged on.

1 Like

War is a primary function of yours. You’re the fuck off aspect of Sol, which specializes in cleansing, protection and ruin. You’re Ra’s daughter or rather an aspect of him. I see strains of red in your purple aura, which is the science of war and destruction. Once again, a function of yours. Vampirism is another specialty of yours as you’re connected to blood, which is about the shade of red your aura is splattered in too.

(Psst @Arcane knudges you mind giving me feed back, I was practicing seeing.)

1 Like

You are at the edge of a cliff. It’s dark and misty but if you jump you won’t fall you will fly.

There is someone watching you. Like huge eyes.
You know the time has come to jump and fly.
The ocean is below and waves crash. Mermaids are on a rock. Something connects to water.

Wolves at your back . Not aggressive, protective.
The moon is full and shines through black clouds your night to hunt .

1 Like

Interesting, any idea what that’s about?

1 Like

Feels vampiric but the Mermaids have me curious

1 Like

I think the eyes are something like a guardian or mentor watching you

1 Like

Hmm… I wonder who that is glances straight at @Arcane.

1 Like

Anyone want to do a trade with me?

I’ll do it

Could someone scan me please? can you tell me through pm?