Scanning the godform

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Thank you so much for the scan @wolfinsheepsskin

But still :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

What’s wrong? @LordVader

1 Like

I don’t know based on the scan I’m getting the impression that I have been suffering for too many life times

1 Like

My life is already messed up enough

1 Like

You need to fix that… Only you truly can tbh.
I know the pain trust me but im ending it in the lifetime.
@LordVader
There’s alot that’s happened in my life bro​:joy::joy:
Sometimes you just got mature iguess or read between the lines. Investigate everything in your life see what must be done, what must be changed or fix.
If you ever need advice or anything just pm me.

1 Like

This part is seriously haunting me…

So it’s going to get worse and worse life after life

1 Like

Thank you so much @wolfinsheepsskin

1 Like

No it only gets worse and worse if you allow it to… Past lifes sort of create the life you live now presently. So say for instance I was your past life and I went around the world killing people, cursing them. All kinds of crazy shit for no reason.
Ultimately this effects the karmic cycle, which always gives you back what you put out into the world.
So if you preach negativity that’s what you’re gonna get and if you preach positivity then the opposite and so on.
@LordVader

1 Like

@Manosman I saw two lives at once…
It was confusing at first but I got through it.
So the first was a regular male, very intelligent.
He absolutely loved knowledge… I saw him within a library reading up on books about quantum physics and alchemy and other things.
Now for the second life was a bit more dark in nature… I think I actually heard him refer to himself as a prince of darkness. I didn’t see to much about him besides that when he appeared to me at first I saw just a black figure shooting lightning out from it’s finger tips.
I feel as if I received two at the same time because they both actually contributed to your previous life. Kind of balancing it out in a way yk.

Edit: Decided to look at the godform as well and he appeared to me like a book at first, then a clock. :thinking: He then took physical form and held the book and the clock wearing an all black robe… Hood on and all.
Also I think I sensed Thoth there but maybe your connected to him in a way.

1 Like

@wolfinsheepsskin That’s very interesting. First of all, the first person, is surely something I would do! I mean, sounds like me.
As for the godform, you’re close. Thoth has power over me because of what makes me, however, my godform (I prefer not to share who he is), is something connected with Thoth. Me and Thoth were working together when he was a human, back in the Atlantis era…so, yeah.

I agree about that intelligent guy and that about the godform (It’s interesting he came like that, because I know he doesn’t want others to know that he’s related to me. He said that he’s my secret weapon, or something like that).

However, even though I feel that dark energy at all times, I do want to know more about that dark guy. I know he’s still here, but…I know nothing about him. It’s like my dark self.
If you see the feelings he has towards his enemies and who these enemies are, you’ll see why…

2 Likes

Btw, thanks for that! I’m greatful!

1 Like

Well I don’t know what it is with me but Ina way Im special when it comes to things like that like things cannot necessarily confined if that makes sense. Like I hate bragging or speaking on myself but it’s true.
I don’t know how or why but maybe… One day I’ll get the answers I want and need.
Still don’t have em though. :joy:

@Manosman And you are welcome I like giving readings and helping others in general when I can.

1 Like

@wolfinsheepsskin I’ll remember that then. I never forget those who did something for me. If you ask the right questions to the right beings, you’ll get the answers you want and need, I promise. That’s all I can say for now!

1 Like

Yeah. I know. :man_facepalming:
@Manosman I’ll see what I can find out. Lol

1 Like

PM me for anything you need, I may be able to direct you somewhere

1 Like

@Qayos
Hey! Big You is manifesting to me as a mantis shrimp in a lot of trippy colors, and the harder you look, the more you can see new faces, eyeballs, tentacles, an elephant head, a limosine, a lot of different pieces that can be configured in a lot of ways. The form I’m accessing seems to be like a “starting point default setting”, though not necessarily the surface one. Here’s an energy link if someone feels like checking it out!

Anyone wanna trade?

1 Like

I’m up for a trade

2 Likes

Hiya! Thanks for the readings, guys! Anyone want to trade? :slight_smile:

Sure!

From what I’m seeing, your godform’s current configuration is as a black-and-white peacock woman, with certain feline elements. This could denote a newer harmonization of yin-and-yang energies within your system, as well as unlocking a new intuitive sense.

Well, it’s your turn to do me now!

1 Like