Scanning the godform

You mean it was your soul ?

1 Like

Yes I have made my soul extremely powerful so sometimes it may pop out at you instead of my godform. :relieved:
My godform tends to hide sometimes when he doesnt deem ppl worthy and I hate that but this is what he does.
I will soon be one with him again!
@LordVader

1 Like

I wonder why so many people see her in such a positive light. Anyway, thank you.

(I hope I have scanned your godform’s male aspect but it may be also her husband united as her male side - So, take a deeper look because I felt this impression during my scan)
I feel your female/goddess side is more rough, chaotic, ruthless and wild - similar like a state of aggression or battle cry, but her male aspect is more cold, serious and lurking. He is the one who devises plans in shadows and he takes everything into account - like a commander.

His energy is dark, almost like death. I see red/dark gray/dark brown and black colors. I feel this energy on my skin and within body and it feels like a bacterium that infects from the inside (it’s dark red and low) this energy looks a bit like vibrant red tongues of flames within blackness.

In my vision I saw him sitting on a stone throne in a large abandoned palace. There was big hole on the ceiling, the sky was black but without stars and there was a blood sun/moon (a combination of these two) but it didn’t shine brightly. On a throne was sitting a man with well-built silhouette, gray-pale skin and he was bald (he had red tattoos on the side of the head - something like red spiral with dots) His face was kind of dark, so I couldn’t see his facial features and even color of his eyes, but he looked very sinister (sometimes like in anger) His chest was uncovered and from the hips was girded red long material, which reached to the ground and was dragging on the floor. There were only ashes and remains around him.

I asked about his nature and I heard “Lord of the ashes”. Then he explained “What has been destroyed by me is my property”. It’s his way to get energy and strength from the remains of other beings and their life force.
His voice was deep and sonorous (even a little seductive)

That was all.

1 Like

Thank you… Very interesting. I will definitely look into it deeper.

1 Like

Anyone want to scan my male godself?
I will trade.

Anyone want to do a trade ?

@wolfinsheepsskin, care for a godform scan trade? I have to write this because it was jumping out at me but for your godform, I do not see “a person”. It is like a black void with rays of rainbow colours radiating all around it, like a dispersed beam of white light through a prism. It’s a little like the Pink Floyd album cover except instead of a triange, it’s an elliptical shaped cloud in the middle with the colours diffusing in rays around it. The feeling is one of knowledge and a gateway to the infinite. It’s very star trek - like the guardian of forever or something. Just profound knowledge and keeper of time. No idea if this makes any sense but it’s interesting to me as I was not getting a male or female personification.

It’s a little like these two below, black oval elliptical middle void with more diffuse rainbow rays. Makes me wonder with the rainbows appearing if there is some kind of Asgard connection.

1 Like

Someone do me please

Hey, @FantomGirl, I believe you work with Quan Yin and this could have biased what I am seeing but I see at the moment this abandoned temple - ancient chinese, shrouded in blue light of twilight but darker. Cool, fall like, leaves blowing on the ground. Similar to @Sha, I see this man (old, asian) with bald head, black robe, sitting on a stone throne, abandoned chamber. His eyes are like daggers - he simply stares at me, challenging, amused looking like his eyes could disembowel anything. He does not talk and gives me the sense I don’t belong there. The wind howls and I am back. Very death-like indeed - and utterly quiet and haunting.

1 Like

Weird, @username666 … I am seeing a snail. A blue and black snail and a sea deity like Poseidon, rising from a tornado of stormy grey blue-black seas… trident in hand. Sorry if this is way off but this is what came.

Very cool. I will get back to you.

Hmmm. Yes I’ve always been drawn to the sea and my names actually Dylan. No doubt there’s some correlation to it. I don’t even feel right when I don’t live close to the coast actually lol.

1 Like

If anyone is still scanning godforms when you have the time and energy may you please scan mine . I didn’t even know this was possible and I’m very curious what’s mine . I will highly appreciate it .

@babygrim
I will do your godform scan now… I was at work.
:blush:

1 Like

@babygrim I don’t mean to disappoint you but your just a big blob. :confused:

2 Likes

hahahhaa - I feel like a big blob at the moment :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@wolfinsheepsskin, just curious, did anything in my scan resonate with you? Also if it didn’t, that’s good to know, too.

1 Like

@babygrim
I kidding, :joy:
I see a enormous One eyed being, I couldn’t decide what it was exactly but…
when I say blob I just meant he was able to manipulate his entire body in a way that he can chose any form he pleases.

1 Like

That is so cool, I love that, thanks!!! It makes a lot of sense because when I try to detect my own godform, it’s just this giant presence / glowing light that can assume any form.

1 Like

Can you scan me?

1 Like