Scanning the godform

And, you have helped to paint a clear picture of what I was only able to feel before. I believe you are safe. Our feelers were extended in curiosity but we do not want to leave.

1 Like

“Our”?

Can you describe the sound of the voice you heard?

Deep, guttural, and dark.

1 Like

This experience has reunited me with an old friend. I thank you.

1 Like
1 Like

I was actually going to say you should be re-scanned by someone else, there’s a lot of forces at work right now at my home and I feel like I am receiving too many messages that probably are not intended for you. Hence the conflicting images.

Right now I am preparing for a ritual and I am beginning bridge work with several entities and I am not sure I can do anymore scans until it is over.

2 Likes

Oh Gods. I don’t know how to describe it but that was intense. When I started scanning your godself in a trance I felt something like “whirls” inside my body. Then I felt this energy was throwing me, like if I was falling down and up to black hole. At the same time some force was pushing me on all sides. (I was like a weak leaf on a really strong wind, maybe even the beginning of a tornado) I saw grey and white lines on black background and they were quite electrifying.

I felt a bit like I was on a roller coaster and I got a headache physically. Then I saw a black figure with white eyes watching me from dark - (I felt more masculine polarity) it didn’t have bad intentions. It was more like if he wanted to play with me and show me what he can do. Then the vision began to blur and I couldn’t handle it because my body was shaking like damn chaos.

I stopped and I had two reactions - A bit stressed and at the same time - " Jeezie, that was so COOL" .

idk If I was close but definitely that was cool.

1 Like

Anyone else want to scan me? Ill do a return as i need to work on scrying

I was born of this swirling torrent of chaos.

So, have you figured it out?

Your timing is impeccable.

1 Like

Your ancient. Ambivalent. I feel either nature or magick. Void related.

1 Like

As is my ability to grow and adapt.

1 Like

Hey Raven,
Up to give me a look? Curious to see what you might find.

I wasn’t purposely trying to read your energy but it happened and I got a migrane. I feel a goosebump feeling and like my body is vibrating

1 Like

Trade scans anyone?

I will , if you still want too.

2 Likes

I’ll have a trade.

If you want too

1 Like