Scanning the godform

I can’t say exactly how much of a boost you’ve gained, but you’re significantly strong. I see proper determination and your will seems to want to be unshakable, like a dragon made from holy mountains. But I feel you don’t believe you’re there yet. Do you have reservations about your path in some way?

I am not entirely sure.

Can I get a scan will scan back.

@Nolan_Toney thanks for the scan. I don’t have any reservations about path not really, but I put so much work and at times it feels like I’m just standing in the same place not moving or growing, but either way I’m rooted in my belief.

1 Like

Can I get one from someone? I can’t scan yet but would do so as soon as I mastered it. I’m working on it.
Thanks, if yes, if not, that’s absolutely fine!

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Can gods dominate other gods?

Is this thread still active?

If it is can someone scan me and tell me my god or goddess form whichever it is please?

I’m curious to know.

I have a suspicion but am not gonna share it unless a scan confirms it.

Shoot I’d like to know my God form. Always have known something unique about me that isn’t the same as everyone else.

Ah

Those of you who can accurately perceive the Shape of those on here are truly impressive. I require a little more of an energy link than online type to be able to focus my senses of clairvoyance and psychometry on a subject. I couldn’t hazard a guess on anyone’s Godform, and no one is going to be able to accurately perceive the Shape and mechanics of mine accurately, just expressing amazement at the skills of some of you. I’m truly honored for such esteemed company here!

1 Like

anyone want to trade ?

I am interested if anyone want to try me :slight_smile:

Hey if someone’s willing to scan my god form I’d be interested to know what you see when you scan me, just tell me the info you need, I’m very interested im New

Before asking members for scans, @Lucas_Miron, please do as I previously asked you to, and properly introduce yourself. It is a requirement here, so CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick, like what you practice, how long you have practiced, etc:

intro3

1 Like

anyone want to do a trade and scan today ?

Hello I been away for a while tending to IRL. I am looking for a scan because I am interested in what is actually in hiding. Thank you in advanced.

Hey there,

So I tried to scan for your godform, (which I think is more Goddess) and got images a massive crystalline wormlike thing in a hellish sorta landscape. It came out of this black void, almost sucked me in. Might have underwold or void associations, not sure. So, did I get it right?

1 Like

Someone want to try scanning me?

Oh this is so interesting can someone scan me and explain some more about it I’m so curious

Hello,

When scanning you I got an image of something white and expansive, like bright ripples in a lake. A entity rippled in black and white appeared as well, it may have had alot of arms, perhaps a hindu association. I also kept getting thoughts related to guns. Not sure what that could mean

1 Like