Scanning practice

Thank you, @Jilaiya94. I’m not sure what it means. I will meditate on this. Maybe I’ll get some clarity.

2 Likes

The third eye is not physically visible anyway so I have to disagree that it being covered matters, but the face part I get.

2 Likes

@LightoftheDarkness - i messaged you your reading.

1 Like

When I began you scanning you, I saw a man-eating plant (red and white one from Mario). It was hopping around in some pot (a plant pot, not MJ). There was snow falling all around. The plant seemed to have some form of smile on its face. The plant then morphed into a being (2 tall horns on the top of his head) who, after looking in my direction, took a bow.

Whatever you are going through, or just went through, I get the impression that your “adversary” (the plant) isn’t all that you think it to be. This plant is never depicted in some pot. It always has its roots in the ground. This gives me the impression that this “enemy” is limited in some way. They are amused at the situation, for whatever reason that could be.

1 Like

Very interesting. Thank you. @Jilaiya94

1 Like

@anon496642 - youre welcome :slight_smile:

@kleanguy - I have sent you a private message about your scan

I never been scanned before, and I wanted too know my aura yesterday, but the forum would be closed so.

2 Likes

Are you still doing it?

1 Like

I will get to both of your scans in the next day or 2

Alright…thank you…take your time

1 Like

Youre welcome

1 Like

Some people have shields. You can either leave them there, or learn how to go through them.

2 Likes

@Bunnygamer1994
@Alleyne

Pm me

Scan away