Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

I get that lol, i wouldnt really be able to elaborate much more, like the best way o can describebit is that different energies have different “thicknesses” and some times those viscosities have “tastes” or feelings, your energy is thick bjt not latent with any one particular emotion

1 Like

Like a void?

I would say so, its not absorbing/pulling like a void though, its more just heavy, like i can feel your energy encompass my own when I try to scan you.

1 Like

Best I can do on such a short notice. I haven’t gotten one of these before so I wanna try it out. I am a budding magician and I am delving deeper into Magik.

2 Likes

These are fun sometimes.
Let’s see what you see.

1 Like

I can feel very light hearted energy around you, even if it doesnt always seem that way, your energy feels quite flexible, you may be particularly talented at direct energy manipulation. Your auta actually looks like its white, which may indicate that you are already heavily spiritually inclined

1 Like

The taurus symbolism came up when i was scanning you, but tbh it may just be the nose ring :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:, but your energy feels very stable and consistent, i get mixes if red and green energy color flash through my brain when i scan you. Youre quite adept in the practice of magick and have several powerful spiritual allies, both angels and demons and a few with no affiliation in that particular sense

1 Like

Well, I hope you’re better now :sweat_smile:
Thanks for the scan

Hmm. Interesting. I pretty much only work with Belial, but there are 3 others that came up a while back when I’d done the Guardian ritual. And not too long ago someone actually said I am an aspect of Uriel. But I know nothing of angels, and don’t know how much stock to put in that.
Also, what do you mean by no affiliation?

Lol i didnt mean in a bad way, but thank you, and np :slight_smile:

By no affiliation i mean they cant be classified as angels or demons, more like they arent really associated widely enough with humans to be given a moniker like that

1 Like

Also thats super interesting, one of my guardian spirits is Ariel which is said to be an aspect of Uriel, so maybe thats where i was feeling the angelic presence?

1 Like

Hm. Interesting. I’d like to research more of these type of beings.
And as I said, I don’t really know much of anything angelic.

Yeah tbh i dknt k ow a whole bunch about angels either, but ive gathered that angels arent the same beings as “Yhwhs” angels, at least the ones that are willing tk work with goetic spirits dont seem to be anyway :sweat_smile:, i think the archangels association with Yhwh may be a misconception tbh

1 Like

I personally believe everything with the desert troll God of War is misconception. Thousands of years on a campaign of misinformation has led to a literal cult of personality. But that’s a whole different subject, lol.

1 Like

Lmao true, lol i did always find it funny how multiple other gods appear in multiple other cultures at the same time across the world but Yhwh only appears roughly in the middle east, and then spread out, like it was created there :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m getting interested more and more in this, so what do you guys sense ?

5 Likes

He started as a war god and had a rebranding.
def. The most successful PR campaign in history.

:star_struck: Thank you so much. The reading is extremely accurate and told me something I never knew about myself. Thank you again.

1 Like

I’ll bite. I have to get off of work first I am headed back from lunch, but do you want me to tell you here or in DM when I get home?