Scan of possible curses

I was wondering if anyone could do a scan on me for any possible curses. This has recently come to thought do to a previous failed relationship with a girl.

Not to hijack your thread, but if someone is able to anser, I would like to know if there are other methods to learn things like this.

Finding out if you’re cursed is more of a tarot, oracle, or pendulum reading if anything, as scanning is to look at the energy if the curse affects your energy then yeah it would be seen but if it affects other aspects of your life a scan wouldn’t pick that up.

1 Like

If I use my tarot cards than how do I set them up? Or do I just set the intent on the question and if so how do I single out the curse.

Asking if you’re cursed and if so the effects of said curse

1 Like

You’re not cursed.
Curses are much more of a serious thing than most users here seem to realize.
I know every 3rd guy here is flinging curses with both hands and blowing loads of void from his dick made of darkness, but it’s not a thing anyone does just willy-nilly. And if they try, they’re likely not doing anything but wasting time.
If you’re feeling like something is up, do a good banishing, take a comfy shower or bath and have a good, wholesome meal.
No alcohol or drugs for a couple days.
Ezpz.

1 Like

Creative word usage :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s what I do.
I don’t go for the pageantry or grimdark LARP that most seem to be in to.
I’ve also been called a “wholesome practitioner”.
:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Think they played too much war hammer 40k?

1 Like

I don’t use grimdark to refer to WH. Just about the folks who say things about being son/daughter of ______ , I got this power from the void, I am darkness, etc.

1 Like

Gotcha. I get that. I’m still undecided on if I think it’s douchie or charming.

1 Like

Eh, take your pick. Either one is fine.

I have found it to be a hex not a curse. But thank you for clarifying.

I have figured it out. I used my tarot deck, it’s a hex not a curse. And it wasn’t the girl I was trying to get with. It was way before that.