Saturn in Duckworld

Okay I looked it up and I was floored. It was so fast! how could they NOT want it to be subliminal, considering what they pull to smash into the Earth?

Okay, wellā€¦ I donā€™t. Itā€™s very very hard to suddenly not believe in something youā€™ve known about and touched your whole life. But do I worship things the way a Christian does their god? No, not that either. Iā€™m not sure what the label is for where i stand.

As for the rest of your post, yes. Dogma gets in there and it justā€¦ gets mucked up. But on my end I have seen more than once spirituality being used to divide people. Introduce concepts and watch the fur fly, as people who are spiritual quickly develop dogma because of cognitive dissonance. Goes back to that whole computer brain thing, though.

1 Like

Oh, just look around you. Theyā€™ve been doing it as far back as they can. An example everyone almost always points out is Donald Duckā€™s sacred geometry video for this, but the truth is that is NOT an example. When that video was made, scholastic standards were higher than they are now.

The further back you go you gotta be quicker. Liiiiikeā€¦ a certain deformity with Peter Panā€™s shadowā€¦ etc.

2 Likes

Did someone say evoking disney entities? :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I thought Iā€™d recognized that.

1 Like

It was fast enough and the show was from 90s, may be Steven Spielberg didnā€™t know any better or waiting for a better technology.

2 Likes

Well the thing with that is that subliminal messaging dates all the way back to 1957 in movies.

2 Likes

Well so long as they didnā€™t encourage you to cut off your pom poms, wear a jumpsuit, put a hanky over your face after drinking the grape juiceā€¦

2 Likes

Ok. Probably TMI BUT since weā€™re on the topic of Disney putting in secret messagesā€¦ Walt was definitely into some sex magick or something because I saw a picture of him earlier and out of NOWHERE got wildly turned on. Wtf. Justā€¦ what

Another amusing sighting; not Duckworld but the characters are designed nice so thereā€™s that.

For those who donā€™t watch this little toon, the demon being spewed out of her is an owl type.

1 Like

Lol I know where you got that from

1 Like

Shhhh! We keep secrets in this family.