Satanists cursing other Satanists

Reading the Satanic Bible, and pondering this. I see no point to it at all. Can someone explain this to me?

1 Like

It’s probably not for you tbh

1 Like

Leaving myself out of it, it comes down to sheer numbers. Dividing your own kingdom.

Hmm. I recall a couple years ago here where we were throwing curses at each other to either strengthen each other, or because we wanted to be king or queen of the hill.
Again, it makes no logical sense to me except for the former part. The RHP are not all hippies. All it is doing is dividing sheer numbers. Cursing things is an interesting point. A Christian I know once told me that coins you find on the street can be cursed. I no longer pick up random coins I see, especially when I can work an extra hour.

In kingdoms people would happily stab their own in the back to assume more power or because they wronged them.

1 Like

Fair point. Both Kingdoms are divided it seems. It does seem the thirst for power is unquenchable.

1 Like

Now I recall both EA and some other dude from ONA have been tested through this.

the Satanic Bilbe is not for me either, its not a good occult book imo

2 Likes

The satanic bible is not a magical book. It’s an introduction to Satanism and have worked to many Satanists like a mirror they could see themselves reflected in. Satanism is not an occult religion. It’s a carnal religion.

2 Likes

Not only that but kingdoms have always decided to do this at the worst possible times, when everything is collapsing and the nation is at its weakest, when they are at war with everyone else. That’s just the way it’s been throughout history. It seems humans aren’t really suited to working well in these kinds of groups. It helps development and so on, but it seems mankind really struggles with permanence and unity whenever power is involved. You’ll hear from many that covens are hard to keep together and run well, even for many modern Pagan groups. I believe it is in a Wiccan book that I read it suggested that leadership should be rotational in the coven so that everyone gets a chance at being the leader, in order to avoid collapse due to that.

2 Likes

You’ve made a good point here @Dankquanicus.
In my fraternity the Masons we have had rotational leadership for a very long time and it’s helped us tremendously.

4 Likes

crab in bucket

3 Likes

Please don’t curse me lol. But I see no point in Satanists cursing other Satanists. It makes zero sense to me. I figure the demons are all on the same team, they do not work against each other, so we as Satanists should not do workings against each other imo. Fighting over whose gonna be king of the hill, such as cursing fellow magicians for petty reasons or just because, is plain wrong in my book. But what do I know?!:rofl::joy:

2 Likes

true, its more a pop psychology book, though while watching a five hour video on the necronomicon audio book, it is making me wonder about careful inspection due to blinds, of every grimouire, for every ritual. Every single one, and for each talisman or magic square, to look carefully into the math behind them.

1 Like

To be fair satanist aren’t unified at the bare bone they are just individuals claiming the same label with more or less their own twist to it. The point would be the same as two random practitioners cursing one another.

1 Like

A Satanist has the right to curse another satanist namely the one that invades his space negatively. The second should respect the authority of the first but both have to respect eachother as brothers in Satan. It’s simple actually

Hail Satan! :hearts:

1 Like