Satanic Rules of Living & Cursing

I was raised Catholic & never felt most of it was “right”. Not going to get started on that. lol From the first time I ever read the 11 Rules, I was like, wow. That IS my beliefs & how I live (not perfectly) & that’s how the whole world should live.

Anyway…I have a question about cursing pricks that constantly harass “outside” of our house. Like literally. There are these little fuckers that love to rev their trucks real loud n right outside my house. It was extremely bad last summer, but most have smartened up; there’s maybe 2 left. The one is across the street from me, & I am well beyond angry. Like full of a blind rage sometimes. I treat everyone good until they choose otherwise.

I’m curious what others on here would think is an appropriate…punishment (?) for this. Personally, I’d like them to be physically not able to even do it anymore, BUT I always think the punishment needs to fit the crime, not go overboard. What I’d really love is for the next time he hammers on the gas that his truck explodes. lol But I’m trying to be realistic. I don’t think it should be a banishing or a binding, I think there should be consequences. Suggestions?

2 Likes

There was a similar problem here years ago with a noisy vehicle. I recall that my aunt prayed that the problem would stop. Sometime later that vehicle left the neighborhood on a flatbed truck never to return

2 Likes

I like @Faustus option. Maybe find a demon of mechanical nature and have them tinker with the vehicles to where they are inoperable and way to expensive to repair…or find a spirit to help the owners miss a few payments and you know flatbeds and embarrassment.

2 Likes

Marbas can fuck shit up wonderfully. If you promise him something, be sure not to forget to make good or it will be your shit that he fucks up to remind you.

2 Likes

:thinking: hmmm I need to talk to marbas and tell him to quit fucking with my vehicles… Give him a better offer than my ex did or something. Been having car troubles since I got divorced 9 years ago. And I have an inclination that good marbas may be responsible lol

If it’s one problem after another after another then I would look into that. Even if he isn’t responsible he can help you make the problem stop. For me, that comes in the form of gnosis on how to find and fix the problem for good.

1 Like

I have had the worst luck with vehicles since I got divorced. I wont even allow myself to pick them out anymore due to it. That I have now told my husband to do lol.

It was one thing after the other with my last three vehicles. From one having transmission issues only while I had it, let a friend borrow it and it was fine for him. Then when I got it back it lasted 4 months then just died…next to the railroad crossing…got towed before I could move it…luckily it was paid for so I said fuck it they can have it. Then a van I bought had an issue with a 4 dollar sensor (that ended up costing me 350 to find out about) that would cause the vehicle to die while driving…that was a rush when making turns in front of oncoming traffic…all with a bunch of kids in my vehicle… It met its demise while my husband was driving home…a fricken pregnant deer decided to run up from this little gully and broadside him while he was going 70 at night…what in the actual fuck. I also ended up owing on that even though I had full coverage…fuck my luck so far.

Then the last one I had picked out by myself had head gasket issues two months after getting it, I ended up losing the job I had at the time we bought it (which is the only reason we could afford it because we were a two income household, i also was pregnant at the time with my youngest so bills on bills on top of my ex pulling under handed dirty legal shit during my last few months of pregnancy so also stressed the fuck out)

And I tried to get the dealership to work with me since I had only had the vehicle for three months. They refused to help fix it as it was used, then the bank wouldnt work with me on it and then I had my kid…drove the damn car around for a year with a busted head gasket being only able to make it a few blocks at a time until It overheated…so i eventually got so fed up with that bs not to mention behind on payments that i finally said fuck it and let them repo it.

Yeah, give Marbas a shout.

1 Like

I’ll do that. Im sure he can give me some good advice and insights.

I found out a few months ago when I got into shadow work for the first time that my ex mother in law had hexed/cursed me. Probably during my actual marriage to her precious little fuckturd.

So after I found that out, I sent that back her way with a little extra added to it to say thanks.lol. My luck has slightly improved. But I’ll be sure to give a shout out to marbas and see what the deal is and ask him to help avoid such issues in the future as I’ve got a vehicle lined out that I’ll be picking up in the next month. One single cab work truck vehicle with four people is not a comfortable situation lmao.

3 Likes

Thanx guys. I don’t know about going to other demons. I’ve checked out some occasionally, but have never felt connected to them. I was never into dieties or demons before. They came to me, & in total there are 8. It’s seems that that’s my dream team cuz there have been no others. lol So these are the only ones I’ve ever felt really drawn to once they made it clear I needed to know them all. Hekate, Lucifer, Lilith, Glasya Labolas, Bastet, Sekhmet, & now Leviathan. I’m still quite a noob in the demon/diety/ancient god world. I would think that any of them could help. So maybe does anyone have a working in mind for this situation? I’m pretty much always about candles, oils, herbs, & a petition.

You can curse yourself good stuff with magickal curse protection. We can curse you to be positive and attract abundance to have no drama in life. Would that work for you? =o)

2 Likes

Probably. I mean, apparently even Jesus fucks up cars so I guess they can too

1 Like

Whatever method or entity you choose to help you, back it up with real-world action. Videotape the fuckers over several days, get their license plate numbers, and report them to the police.

I’m not kidding. I had my own grandmother’s license revoked (and I’ll fucking do it again, if someone I know is driving like a psycho).

1 Like

I actually did not know that!!

Oh we have. And I love responding in real life too. lol Secretly of course:

1 Like

It actually is a blessing when u cast spells for positive stuff. I was using the curse word cuz I was playing with my friend Lucy. Since she love attracting troubles said from her posting, the opposite would be a curse. Hence I was trying to be funny playing on words. :slight_smile: hi. : o)

2 Likes

Well shitaki mushrooms. I didn’t know curses could go both ways!?! Um yeah if I could get some good juju going my way thatd be great…although I have this feeling that my lazy know it all ass already has some good books to help with that…i mean it could still be worth a shot XD lol. But I have a feeling I need to do the foot work lol

2 Likes

yes. U gots two legs. so start walking. haha. =o) We can’t walk for you. We don’t call it a curse if it’s casting for good. i was joking with you. Cuz a curse to some is a blessing to another. Since you love troubles from your history. I thought that was on purpose so the opposite would be a curse. meaning troubles are blessing to you and good things are curses to you. :man_shrugging: You still doing your homework?

2 Likes

Plodding along in my studies. I added monsters and magick sticks to my reading list and I started looking up the qualities of different deities. Been having some pretty cool dreams lately. But mostly been noticing a lot of good progress with the get the life you want book. I have a lot more to add to my reading list though lol.

1 Like

And yeah working on rewiring my default thinking and langauge. A lot more tedious than i thought it would be… I’m also a lot whinier than I thought at first lmao 🤦

1 Like