Satanic -problem on the Path

That is a subject of debate with many people. I personally think they are different beings.

That is what I would try. I also would not worry to much about your altar setup. Respect is the name of the game. A homeless individual living in a box in an alley can work with these entities if that individual approaches them properly. All the trappings are nice, but far from needed.

Blood can be good, some people use incense, food, wine, or even something as deceptively priceless as your time. Time is actually a great one, because it is the one thing you cannot easily get more of and as such the respect it shows is all the more meaningful to a being that has an endless supply (or total lack) of it.

Yeah, I hear you there. Prison is a pretty extreme example. If you are worried about horrid tests on this path then that is most likely what will come your way, though. What you think about you bring about.

1 Like

Use the sigilā€¦ idk about what offerings he would likeā€¦sorry.

The energy seems to have come back-very strongly. I find any intoxiaction (drugs/alchol) and music brings it back very strongly. For some time earlier this tear I suspected mild low key possession from Beelzebub, as my actions were congruent with His office at the time: namely: inciting jelousy, initiating / spreading war. Is that possible? It is something that has never gone away, and can at times ā€˜moveā€™ me or make me sway as such. How can I contact it and find out who it is? Sometimes the energy and ā€˜presenceā€™ can ā€˜takeoverā€™ me if I let it for a few secondsā€¦ Abit confusedā€¦ Many ā€˜normalā€™ people in society can also sense/ ā€˜ā€˜feelā€™ā€™ the presence and vibrations I can carryā€¦ Not sure?

sORRY, YES i WILL INTRODUCE ETC aSap lol. [quote=ā€œLady_Eva, post:20, topic:19734, full:trueā€]

So this is good, right?

Iā€™m really curious why you suddenly go full skeptic and question the help of a spirit who used several lives to become a major player in SATANIC ascent (not even, like many of us, open to all paths - purely satanic for that bad boy) and act like itā€™s not possible even despite your statement above?

Also, pls check your messages, green icon, top right - you have mail. :blush:

I just went skeptic on the basis that itā€™s more logical to contact Satan himself and apologise etc. I think it all comes down to me going Catholic for a shortwhile earlier this year.

Which was insanity. LOL

1 Like

It could be YOUR energy, many spirits will basically align so closely that telling the difference is hard.

If you have Catholic concepts running in the back of your mind, it could be that it ā€œfeelsā€ satanic, whilst actually being your own awakened power.