Satanic Prayer for money, success and love

I do not consider myself a satanist, but I came across this video on Youtube. The prayer that the gentleman refers to is as follows:

In the name of Lord Lucifer and in the presence of Astaroth, Beelzebub, and Azazel and in the presence of all legion of demons of Lord Lucifer, I hereby ask you to grant me (your request). Hail Lord Lucifer!

13 Likes

When you pray to Lucifer does it actually work?I mean I want this woman to love me back for life how do we cast a love spell on her so that she can be mine forever?

Welcome to the forum! Please take a moment to click the link below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

3 Likes

Hello there
I am Margaret Amon and I am new to this.I was just reading through this you tube about this guy doing some satanic prayers that works in no time. So I got attached to it and thought of signing in to try it out if it works. Although I don’t really know how it works but I need help in that.The reason I sign in whereby this spell can work on my ex girlfriend to get back with me for life.I am simple and down to earth person.I love her so much.

So what are the steps of doing this spell on her?
How many times do we say this satanic prayers to get her back with me and does it work?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum

Thanks for sharing this video you found. :slight_smile:

Hi Margaret, I prayed to the lord for Very specific thing. But it wasn’t delivered to me. Now I am in great sadness. How can a guy can believe in somethig in this world.

Im new here and really in need of money to further my education if anyone can please help me. Im in ghana west africa and things are really hard for me. Once again thanks for accepting my offer. Im in the person of Emmauel Acquah

Welcome. Please take a moment to post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

2 Likes

So i tried this prayer this morning, actually just a moment ago - i am at work right now and need to rake in another $180.00’ish USD to hit the $1,000+ dollar commissions club at my work, i asked for some help with that - there is also an $1,500+ commissions club, if i can hit that i would be the 2nd one to ever do so!

I will keep you guys posted and let you know how things turn out.
i just sat here at my desk and read the words out loud, did not close my eyes or focus my energies on anything.

We will see how things work out!

Thanks for the post and the info guys!

Welcome @Keith. Please take a moment to post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

@CyberLord can you repost a video if it is still available somewhere?

I need prayers for money. Just need some money to get a head. Thats it

Welcome @Satanlovesme419. Please introduce yourself in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

I can’t watch it it says it’s private

Welcome @Shamira_Lucifera It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3