Satanic 9 day solitude devotion

So as a thiestic satanist I thought I’d do this 9 days of solitude devotion. A nice 9 days where I can spend time with Satan and. Well Show devotion to satan. I’d like a stronger connection with him then I already have. As of now I can’t start it yet. Because I can’t set up a physical satanic Alter in my space. my astral temple is the best bet so I asked Satan through my tarot cards if that was ok. We agreed I can as long as I use physical offerings, as Satan understands not all of his own can have a physical Alter space. So we have access to our astral temples. Anyway.

But before then I stull need to buy cedar wood incense, Naga champa. Musk. Dragons blood. Amber. Patchouli. Opium. Jasmine and sandlewood incense for the physical offerings…he has good taste. I added all these to my Amazon cart it almost comes out to 80$. But due to our agreement of being in an astral temple that’s probably the biggest investment I’ll need to make. I have a $525 tattoo on my wrist I think I can save up 80$. But yeah. As soon as I have everything I need I will post replies on here one for each day explaining what I did and my experience if anything happened on that day or if I felt anything.

Thought I’d make a separate journal for this. :sweat_smile:. Ava satanas :sweat_smile::slightly_smiling_face:

To also allow myself full concentration and focus on Satan the difficult part would be me having to avoid as much contact with people for 9 days as I can.

This should bring some nice energy and peace tho into my life ^_^.

2 Likes

This sounds like an amazing idea. I know I was thinking of doing this but do to me also not able to have certain things at the moment it’s hard to do. I am interested in what you are going to post on here about this! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes kind of like bonding time lol

1 Like

I have good/interesting news. Apparently yes I am allowed to minus out the incense as actual physical offerings as long as I include the DNA parts for the offerings. So I will be including everything I’ll be doing just incase you guys would like to do this with me.

Tonight at midnight starts day 1 Tomorrow.

If you wanna do this with me and have access to a physical Alter and also have a huge supply of incense by all means do so.

Starting midnight.

1: I will proceed to bow down to my Alter (astral temple)

2: in my astral temple I have two black candles one to left and one to the right I will proceed to light both of them.

3: in my astral temple I also have an image of Satan on top of that alter and a red candle in front of that. As stated in the book At satans alter. I will then light it.

4: astrally I will burn some cedar incense so it won’t be physical incense it’ll be in my astral temple which I found out is ok.

5: I will ring a bell in my astral temple.

6: next I’ll take my astral dagger. Make an inverted pentagram in the air 3 times while saying hail Satan.

Then I’ll say:

• in the name of satan I begin the first day of the nine days of solitude.

7: I’ll then. Take a deep breath. Let the air out slowly. I will then raise my physical and astral arms out to the side and recite this invocation.

• lord satan. Your power is beyond all power. No one dares to think they can exceed it. You were the first entity in existence. And the master of all. The prince of darkness. The bearer of light. Come lord Satan. Come!

After a few minutes of silence I’ll bow my physical and astral head and say:

• lord satan. You are my god and master. I seek you genuinely and with everything that I am. I wish to know you intimately and without boundaries. You are the only one with whom I want to commune. You have led me to freedom. And now I have power over fear. I ask you to teach me, guide me in all knowledge. Initiate me. And surround me with your fire. Purify me. And banish anything that is not of yours kingdom. Test me. To reveal my true intentions. No longer do I care what any man or women thinks of me. For I carry your strength within. You have bestowed upon me your black flame. So I belong to you. Lord satan. Be with me this night and may I partake of your mysteries. Nema.
  1. Next I will say this out loud.
  • through all things, I am.
    I am the gracious god.
    The one that burns pure fire.
    I am inviolate
    Tread lightly when you first walk on my path.
    Know my strength.
    I am power itself.
    All who deem themselves worthy are not worthy.
    I only call a select few.
    Those dear to my heart.
    Watch for me.
    For I will manifest.
    My incense will burn high.
    No one takes from my power unless I will it so. People try to reach me but I am above them. Perform your dance. And I will come. In the desolate places, you will find me. Burn candles in my honor. Sing to me. And I will listen. Jump in celebration. For I am near. My chosen ones know my voice. Don’t call to me to appear in circles. Cant you see I am will itself? I will cover you in darkness. Find your home with me. Hail my name. I am the adversary. I am the dragon. I am the serpent.

10: I will then take some time to contemplate what I just read. Then I will say my own words in devotion to Satan.

11: in my astral temple I will take the chalice. Raise it in front of the image of Satan. And I’ll say.

• lord Satan. I raise this chalice in your honor.

Then I’ll pour half of the liquid into the offering bowl (all these supplies are in my astral temple). While saying “may this drink symbolize my eternal dedication to you”

I’ll raise the chalice once more and say.

• as I drink from this chalice. May your essence enter my body and transform me as I commune with you.

Now I will drink the remainder of the liquid.

12: I will now feel the liquid slide down my body. At the same time I’ll visualize Satan pouring his essence into me. I begin to feel warm and tingly as it merges with my body and spirit.

13: in closing I will say

• I give this day to you, lord satan. As each minute passes, may my connection with you grow stronger. Nema.

14: Now I’ll blow out the candles.

• sunrise on day one.

15: I’ll bow before my Astral Alter again.
16: now I will light the red candle in front of the image of Satan and then say the following chant.

• oh devil. Oh devil. You have called unto me. I am here. I am here. Waiting for thee to come. O devil. O devil.

17: next I will perform the following meditation in my astral temple.

I’ll visualize myself walking down a deserted road. There is a gentle breeze. And clouds to begin to appear in the East covering the sun from view. As it becomes darker, I come to a crossroads. In the middle stands a figure with long black hair wearing a long black trench coat. As I approach I feel the energy shift and the temperature drops several degrees. I stop. And it feels as if my legs begin to extend beneath the dusty ground. Rooting me in place.

At this point I know that I have not come this way by accident. I have been called here. Lightning flashes in the sky and I see that the future has not moved since my arrival. I don’t have to ask him who he is as I already know. A raven flies from a nearby tree and lands on his shoulder.

“Which path do you choose” satan then proceeds to ask.

You have needed to make this decision, but fear has held you back. It’s time. Satan then points to one path then points to the other. (This makes me think right hand path vs left hand path but idk) in your mind you see glimpses of each but the end is not revealed. You make your choice and step forward.

18: take as long as you need to allow yourself to experience what comes next.

19: say a few words in devotion to satan.

20: now I’ll take an anointing oil (idk what oil exactly but since it’s astral what I’m doing I’ll let my mind pick whatever if that makes sense). I’ll put some on my finger. As I draw an inverted pentagram on my forehead I will say.

• I anoint myself in the name of Satan.

Now I will blow out the candle.

• noon on day one.

I will first re read the text I read out loud on the midnight ritual letting every word sink into my mind and contemplate its meaning. I will then ask myself the following questions and write them down in a journal. (In this case this thread)

• what does it mean to be inviolate?
  • what does it mean that Satan is power itself?
  • do you feel called to satan. Why or why not?
  • how has satan manifested to you. How do you respond?
  • have you made it apart of your spiritual practice to dance or sing for satan. Why do you think that is important for him.
  • what other things could you do to show your devotion?
  • what does it mean to know satans voice?
  • satan has made it clear that he doesn’t like it when people attempt to call him into a circle. How will this affect your practice?
  • satan states who he is quite clearly. What are your thoughts on this.

I will answer each question in a whole new reply.

• sunset day one.

1: I will bow before my astral alter for satan
2: I will light the front red candle and say

• I come before you this night to give you honor.

3: I will then say some words in devotion to satan and then spend some time in meditation.

4: I will then stand and say the following affirmation:

• I believe in satan, the adversary. I believe in the dragon. I believe in the serpent. I believe in all his manifestations. He deserves my devotion.

5: in real life on the physical I will cut out a few strands of my hair out of my head and place them in a dedicated spot I’ll save for his offerings in my yard. I will then say “This hair is for you lord satan, I thank you for everything you have done for me and for your presence in my life. Nema”

6: I will ring the bell in my astral temple one more time.

I will spend the rest of the evening in silent contemplation.

That will be day one.

1 Like

:arrow_up: I think after all that for 9 days my new section of my astral temple. My satanic Alter room. Will be solidified pretty good since I’ll be seeing it a lot lol

1 Like

This is neat stuff here. When I get the opportunity I was thinking of doing something like this. I have read a similar practice in a book I have called At Satans Altar. It’s pretty nifty.

I am looking forward to see what will come of this for you. And I agree your astral temple would definitely be more solid after this.

At satans alter is where I’m getting this from. But I’m putting my own taste to it. Funny enough I have not been able to start that first night yet :confounded:

1 Like

I thought so! And well it’s one of those things either you really really have to plan for it or it will come. Doing something like that especially in todays world is not easy.