Satan

Satan

The Devil has always been a figure of fascination for the masses. He represents the darkness that we are taught to fear from an early age. Of his nature, he is neither good nor evil, having the capacity to do both. Just keep that in mind when bringing him into your life.
When embarking on a relationship with Satan, many will choose to immediately perform a pact poor dedication ritual. I advise against this. You must know Satan very well before wishing to do this, because you are making a life long commitment to him. So give it a few years before going a head with your plans of a pact. So, I will not begin this with discussion of a pact. I will leave that until last.

I considered talking at length about my own gnosis regarding the origin and true nature of Satan, his relationship with Lucifer, the mystery of Satanael, but I think it would be better to give you more bare instructions so you can discover for yourself. This is, after all, a cornerstone of Satanism. One of the few things almost all satanic sects can agree on is that of self discovery. Testing and learning by yourself. While this is talked about far more often than practiced, it is a good exercise to adhere closely to when invoking the Devil. Discover for yourself if he is a fallen angel or something else entirely.
Now then, onto actual instruction.
(NOTE: I will not be discussing the witchcraft done with the powers of Satan. The way that I do it combines aspects of Quimbanda, hoodoo, and traditional craft that I find useful. You can do a little self discovering and find what works best for you).

THE ALTAR
Firstly, you will need a place to call him at. I have a small cabinet with a cubicle near the bottom. This is where I keep my demonic spirits. The top, where spells are performed, is covered by a black cloth. The cubicle is also covered by a cloth.
You will need to find a table or cabinet to use for an altar space. I prefer the covered cubicle for the spirits because it seems to actually hold on their energies and allow them to accommodate, before being exposed during sessions.
Whatever you decide to use as your altar, you will need to cleanse this. Wash it thoroughly with blessed water of some sort, then censing it in frankincense. This cleansed space will serve well to serve the spirits.

THE SESSION
Once a week you will have a session with Satan. To do this, you must have his sigil drawn on parchment. This will accept the offerings you give him. Next, you must have actual offerings. A glass of water and a candle are the basics of any offering to any spirit. The fire will draw them. The water will quench them. Initially, you will set these to the side until it is time to call Satan.
To begin a session, you will knock on the side itself sayin:
Salve Satan! (3x)
You will then cast a circle around the space to keep out imposters. Sit down before the altar and deeply breathe in and out. Then recite or sing a hymn dedicated to Satan. I use this (written phonetically):

Tasa reme laris Satan
Ave Satanas (3x)
Ves sairat dayk solmay
Ave Satanas
Ra de veenuh ay sheh palesh
Ave Satanas
Moshel desh solmeh
Loonnoo tash veenuh plosek
Ves sheh nor mon
Ves ves ves
Ves sheh keevol
Ves Satan (3x)
(English)
Tasa reme laris Satan
Hail Satan!
He is Lord of the witches
Hail Satan
King of the wilderness and the forest
Hail Satan
Master of the Sabbath
Runner through the wild places
He is the Black Man
He is, he is, he is
He is the Devil
He is Satan!

The sigil:

The hymn is sung until you can his presence rising in the ritual space. At this point, you will place the water and candle upon his sigil. The candle will be lit and offered to him.
You can now communicate with him as you desire, be sure to allow yourself some time to get any impressions from him as well. Try to achieve two way communication, then use a pendulum or other oracle device towards the end of the session to confirm if you’ve anything right.
When you are ready to close the session, get up and say:
Thank you O Satan for your attendance! May you now depart in peace.

Close the circle.
This is repeated every single week. Preferably consistently on a single day. I usually have mine on Saturday.

That will set yourself on the path of the Devil, who will become a guide and teacher of your desire is genuine.

THE PACT
This is a highly important act. You dedicate yourself to the Devil for the rest of your life. It’s not so much that he’s the Devil, but that you make a vow to forever honor him in your life. If you fail do so, you get what you get.
The process of the pact should be writing out a statement of eternal devotion upon parchment. Signing your name is blood, or at the least, placing your blood upon the pact, and burning it while Satan watches accepts it. This sort of pact should basically outline the relationship. “I give you honor, you help me and stand by me.” That’s what it amounts to. The whole ritual can be fleshed out at a later time when you are able to. It is of little concern to the novice.

So, I hope you enjoyed my little essay on The Devil! Feel free to ask any questions and I’ll try to answer to the best of my ability.

15 Likes

The sigil;

2 Likes

Love this!

1 Like

[quote author=Euoi link=topic=3763.msg47581#msg47581 date=1404587266]
Satan

Of his nature, he is neither good nor evil, having the capacity to do both. Just keep that in mind when bringing him into your life.
When embarking on a relationship with Satan, many will choose to immediately perform a pact poor dedication ritual. I advise against this. You must know Satan very well before wishing to do this, because you are making a life long commitment to him. So give it a few years before going a head with your plans of a pact.

Hi Euoi,
Im curious about this sigil, is there a source for it, or was it from personal gnosis? Do you mind if people use it to try to connect with that ‘witchfather’ aspect of Satan you mentioned.

Another thing I was wondering was if you had any experience with the entity that answers to the qlipothic sigil of satan.

200ux7d

2 Likes

Hi what book is that sigil from w/ the key?

I’m a theistic Satanist, a devil worshiper, and one of the best decisions I ever made (actually was more of natural inclination, but the choice to finally follow through with it) because it helped me liberate myself from the shackles of myself and dogmatic prison. However, there is enlightenment to it, which is where Lucifer comes in, imho.

1 Like

You mean enlightement in terms of “god” of matrix, versus actual spiritual beings, and deities ?

For this reason i dont “keen” to satan anymore, since they are both either powerless, to stop certain things, like identity thefts and cloning, or then just control freakish…

This is like the old argument of, ‘if god is so loving, so powerful, so omniscient, why do children get cancer?’ It doesn’t disprove the omnipotence of the deity because of misfortune, tragedy, etc. However, in my experience, (And countless others) Satan & Lucifer, with work, have reversed some pretty crappy circumstances, and brought me things I’ve asked for.

1 Like