Satan

Preach lol

1 Like

Is not like you sell your soul and then Satan helps you. It doesn’t work like that. And Satan doesn’t need your soul…he needs rather adepts that wants to empower themselves ascend and succeed.

3 Likes

Agreed. Spirits like it when the individual can surpass their limits without “boosts” so to speak.

1 Like

Yes I think this is known by everyone if they don’t know that, then continuing this path believing demons want our soul is kind of setting yourself up for disaster

3 Likes

Is there a formula to evoke Him?
Where can I find true informations about Him?

Just for clarity, Timothy himself has requested people don’t go round randomly deleting stuff, you got load of people who’ve spent time replying in good faith so it’s rude to them, wastes their time, and discourages people from getting involved in threads if things routinely disappear for no good reason.

I’m going to quote something Timothy posted about this a few years ago and from our recent conversation, his views haven’t changed (and fwiw I share them):

If you’re unsure as to the wisdom of making a thread, hold off, the forum will still be here tomorrow. :wink:

1 Like

No its fine Lady_eva i apologize ill be more careful what i post and i thank everybody that lookedout and gave advice

1 Like

No probs. :slight_smile:

At this point I getting a bit confused and I have to make things clear somehow.

Based on what I’ve read is… Sitri is the Egyptian God, Set (several writings has claimed this), but Sitri is also one of Satan’s Sons.

What’s going on, actually?

Just wonder that am I about to marry in another direction with this.:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Satan is linked with the Egyptian god Set

( What randomly just came into my mind now is related to this; Set was once a well known, heroic Deity, even Pharaohs used His name and you can see Him in the protector’s position - but I didn’t found any information about what happened exactly when ‘He is changed’. )

3 Likes

I’ve seen this question in other discussions and I know that there are differing answers.

I’m no expert, but I was just pondering the name “Satan” and what it really is. I know that there is more than one way to approach the concept of Satan and find something worth looking at.

Spiritual Satanists approach Satan as a guardian and teacher. They might be looking toward a spirit that is closely linked to Set. Other people see Satan very differently (of course) and some of them might have seen Set, but called him Satan.

Set might have made war on some other god or people and rightfully earned the title of “Satan”. He might be the world’s first Satanist. He took up the cursed name and sought heretical worship in enemy lands.

Or maybe that’s totally wrong.

1 Like

Well as you said, this can be a very difficult topic if we keep questioning things what we just read or hear about ‘Satan’ or even, ‘Satans’.

The main reason why I’ve started to take some deeper researches is because of Sitri, and IF I really want to stay in this line, it makes me wonder based on my actual informations about Both.

How I know, we know several “Satans”, but as it got mentioned, we probably knew it’s reason, based on in these case the “Satan” is not really a name.

Keep follow this line; no matter what, there is “One” Deity behind the name (in this case, name) Satan, who’s sigil is this:

It means that Sitri is really one of His (7) Sons (I didn’t find any Deity who could connected to Him as His Father in other name), it is possible that Both of Them got named as Set, because Sitri is a part of Satan (bloodline), it could explain why got named sometimes both of Them as Set.

Can be legit?

Little plus:
Months ago I’ve found a picture about Satan. It was an artistic model, but God knows why, I’ve instantly tought that “Oh, He is Lucifer” - but after this, I’ve also felt immediately that no, He can’t be. I saw images about Lucifer, and Satan, and Their vibes was (even via arts) far more different!

The Image

(Censored ofc.)

3 Likes

Is it Satan in the chair? :grin:

1 Like

Yes. So handsome isn’t He? :hugs::wine_glass:

3 Likes

Strong and powerful. :thinking::blush:

2 Likes

They arent same, my theory is Lucifuge Rofocale is Lucifers dark aspect, or Ahriman, but I cant confirm it yet sadly.

2 Likes

Yes I don’t think so neither.

I haven’t paid too much attention to Lucifuge, so far. Should I…? :thinking:

3 Likes

I think studying him would be enough when you have time, he would call you if he take interest in you, also, like I said, its Lucifers aspect and I know you love him so :+1:

2 Likes

Yes you are right. This is not a bad idea. Some weeks ago I just typed down His name on my Google browser for… I don’t know why, I just did it, but then I’ve forgot about everything how I got busy very fast again.

also, like I said, its Lucifers aspect and I know you love him so

There are no words to describe how much I like Him. I should also analyze His personalty (I love doing that).

I’ve just thinking about that… if we start communicating with a Deity’s another Aspect, I shouldn’t handle Him in that way how I did before (with His other Aspect I mean).

3 Likes

I agree, he comes with a different personality for a reason so it would make sense.

2 Likes