Satan possibly reaching to me & weird dreams

Hey there everyone! Wanted to write a post about some strange shit happening, it will be a bit long, so I hope it isnt a problem.
So, not so long ago I did an introduction here, mentioning I had costant dreams of demons, performing daemonic rituals, Lucifer, Satan, and so on. I was really low energy so I couldn’t know for sure if these meant something or not through divination, so I ignored them.
But today’s dream was really out of the “normal”, so I’m a bit worried I could’ve messed some shit up.
In VERY few words: in this dream i fell in a door like it was a black hole or a portal, and landed in a room full of elegant red furniture, carpets, red everything. Also lots of bookshelves. There were no windows, the room was almost dark and full of incense smoke. I sensed dark, daemonic energy and started to feel very sick at first - but then I kinda found my balance and the power of said energy was feeling great. In the room, there were three people in very elegant and official clothes: I knew it was Lilith, Lucifer, and Satan. The first two didn’t pay much attention to me, but Satan said: “Introduce yourself”. So I did, still kinda scared. Then, he asked what I wanted. I said “Knowlege. Share me your wisdom”. So he started searching for some books, and also giving me advices on what should I do, how to work with spirits. In my dream, I was writing all the things he was saying, to remember them…
Then I woke up, all freaked up for so much energy, obviously not remembering a thing of his words.
Idk, I feel like I should kinda pray to him and give some offerings, but it feels difficult 'cause I’m really low energy ): I hope it was just a gentle invitation to work with him and not some warning…
I did a lot of research on demon work but honestly I still feel kinda too stupid to do such important work!

Thanks for reading, I would like to recieve some advice, please. Hope the category is right!

2 Likes

This was nice to read, yes if you feel like it, definitely pray to him for help and answers

1 Like

Think you have successfully invoked the dark trimurti, don’t worry if you don’t remember the advice, it’s ‘downloaded’ and will guide you, just listen to your intuition…

1 Like

Oh thank you. I’ll follow your advice.

1 Like