Satan evocation and communication

I have performed the my own personal ritual, with goetic triangle and without the general circle of protective barrier, since I evoked the father himself:

Appeared like Odin at first, with one eye opened and focused, only the face appaeared slowly, and said- “thats why many nordics see Satan as good and dont have prejudice”.

Keywords:

Final frontier, final battleground, I am concrete and the foundation, the transcending power that guides, the cruscible, the challeger, I test, I am the reaper, fire and strength, I reflect the universe on this plane, I created this earth to reflect “god” or the universe. Forget the idea of me being evil or good, this is an illusion

The bible is full of lies about both god and the devil, it was only legislation written from men to other men of the time.

I show you what you are made of, that you are a master of Your universe,

“I test the universe”

(personal) You have embarked on a path of mastery, and have known me for a long time, but do not strain to remember, remember as you go along…

End of messages-

Does anyone have similar experience? since every evocation is usually a very personal experience also…

3 Likes

Astaroth told me i was born of satan and that i would remember as i go. That i have gotten close to ascension before and can dedicate to achieve it in a life time.

So the remembering as we go thing i can second that. Ive found that this path takes multiple lifetimes so those of us who seek deification probably recieve the call through lifetimes, contracted to specific deities meant to guide us on our ascent. Astaroth also mentioned a purpose, so im guessing in exchange for the help, they have us fulfill a certain purpose in this life. Im supposed to teach and heal chakras, so she taught me reiki, or someone did.

1 Like

Did she mention the whole “white” and "dark"paths or anything to do with that? Since Astaroth is a “demon” and usual reiki is associated with “white” magic… just wondering because Im not really fond of all the “dark” stuff, and people usually have to idea that Satan is only dark, and not light, which is not really true

1 Like

She has told me that good and evil are human concepts. They are used for humans to agree with one another in society.

Reiki is not white magic. There is no black vs white. Thats just what christians use to discern what is ok and what isnt.

The term black magic is called black magic because the catholic church hid it from us, hence it was “blackened”. White magic was used to describe magic that was under the guise of another religion such as buddhism. White magic is just magic deemed acceptable to catholics.

Satan is a title, like king.

The light path is returning to source.

The dark path is ascending to godhood and separating from source as your own god.

1 Like

how do i make quick money please someone should help me

Welcome @ragnar. Please take a moment and post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area and tell us a bit about yourself, and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

In my experience, you should contact, with utmost respect Pazuzu, and also depending on the situation, Andromalius, he is great also, and works within the “trenches” of dealings.

I have a question for anyone who’s had a dream about Satan. This was a very intense and positive and powerful and somewhat dark dream in which he appeared in a man shape and he taught me music and other things that unfortunately I cannot remember specifically. He also gave me sort of a power to be able to see what’s going on in a room full of people (I was able to sense what they were thinking and seeing their true selves, very interesting and weird) Lastly, he communicated with me with numbers that then ended up being signs of future predictions (that part was dark because it involved murders; like predicting people’s death)
What puzzles me is that I have never openly summoned or connected with Satan’s energy, so I’m not sure if I actually met him in my dream or if it is just my imagination. The dream felt very real, but how can I know?
Lately I’m working on opening my third chakra more and connecting to spirit more through different divination practices. Could that have inadvertently opened a door for him to communicate with me? If so, what’s that mean?

Thank you for reading my post and I look forward to receiving some answer :blush:

2 Likes

I summoned Satan and opened his Gate to Earth yesterday. He is a very powerful and primordial deity who’s essence is pure darkness. He gives such premonitions dont worry. I myself remember when Tiamat came to me in a dream which was so vivid I could feel and see everything. Dont worry dude and evoke him. Satan does not judge and hes on your level.

2 Likes

Omg are you serious? I dreamed of him last night! What a powerful connection you have with him!
You know what, you are right. I saw him in a different light in that dream. He was so strong yet in full control of himself. He was wise beyond anything I’ve seen and beautiful and when I kept asking who he was he sort of shrugged it off because the main point was to teach things and not to boast about himself. I really liked that. In real life I would’ve thought he loves to get attention and admiration, but he wasn’t interested in that. Also, he made music just by using his fingers and it was the most amazing otherwordly music I’ve ever heard. I felt that was his way of conveying how he’s capable of creating beautiful things, not just dark things. I didn’t feel intimidated by him, for a long while I thought he was like a guardian angel until I had these predictions about death that came true. Then it clicked lol and I got scared and told him to leave. He looked at me and said ‘okay’ and simply turned around and left. I hope I didn’t mess up our connection, lol.
I think I may try to connect with him in meditation and see what happens.

Thank you so much for your response, Morpheus

1 Like

Satan is very businesslike when I met him. He told me to get my shit under control and we would talk later. Don’t worry just invoke him and he should answer.

2 Likes

why is he introducing himself to some people? he twice contacted me. the first time on meditation he made himself look like an image of a Roman statue with open black wings. the other time I saw in meditation the dark abyss being expanded just as light does in the dark. then i heard satan in my head. a strong voice. the more I was afraid to have contact again and do not go deeper in meditation.

I think he probably sees the potential you have and is willing to teach you something

1 Like