Satan contact me, can someone confirm it?

This morning I had an interesting experience, it was a lucid dream where I think I was partially possessed by Satan, here is the story:
I have been practicing astral projection, to a certain extent it is easier than lucid dreams. So I was dreaming something that I do not remember then I realized that I was dreaming but at that moment I started to feel the energy of Satan, at least my intuition told me that it was Satan. I was lying on my back and started to levitate, then I started to say and vibrate the name of Satan and I felt the atmosphere change and I felt his energy enter my body and he said the following: “I am the one you have been looking for”
At that moment in my mind appeared seals which something told me were the symbols that I associated with Satan and therefore I could call him using those symbols, those symbols were the sigil of Lucifer and an inverted pentagram.
After that the lucid dream continued but unlike other times I have had lucid dreams this lasted a long time and I could have much more control than at other times being able to burn and freeze objects easily. I would like to be totally sure if Satan really visited me in my dream or was only my mind in that lucid dream, could someone who works with Satan confirm the experience?
Any comments and / or help is appreciated.

4 Likes

your gnosis is hereby confirmed.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

4 Likes

It’s great to hear that, thank you very much for your help.

2 Likes

All the signs are there. He can help people to uncover their strengths, and can help you to awaken your creativity and find out who you are. He is a guide and a power for anyone.

3 Likes

that sounds great. 8 years ago I had contact with Satan and for some circumstances we stopped having contact, the fact that it has arrived again makes me happy, it is as if I were seeing an old friend, I hope to continue working with him.

4 Likes

i was just scheduled to join a group working with him later today.

Is there anything i should bring forth regarding you?

Like do you have a question towards him,
you don’t feel comfortable about asking yourself, yet?

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

3 Likes

Hey, Yberioth, if you could also do that for me?
I don’t have any experienced relation with any demon, apart from Belial, who came to me during my meditation practice and evoking Michael the Archangel. Could you ask, on my behalf, how does he see my spiritual ascent and what would be his guidance in regards of my path? Would you need anything of me in order to do that?
Many thanks

1 Like

yes.

Currently the ritual is on hold,
due to techniqual issues.

If there’s a specific names apart from “Garm”,
which is essential to connect to you,
that might be importend.

Apart from that,
I’ll keep it on mind,
and get back to you,
when i got any answers from Satan.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

I would really appreciate your help. Could you ask him why in the past he managed to have such strong manifestations of his presence and why these manifestations were reduced? what was the mistake?
How can I get closer to him now?
and what is the next step in my Ascent

1 Like

There’s one signature that can’t be faked.

It’s a smell. You’ll need to have trained your clairsalience.

Thanks for the advice!