Satan comes to me

One quick question. Does Mephistopheles have anything to do with Satan? Do they work together? Ever since I have been working with Mephistopheles I’ve had a weird connection or urge with Satan.

Anyway. Satan came to me today. I feel a huge pressure on my head and the spirit starts speaking. I ask it’s name and he said it is Satan. He said he wants to teach me? Lol?for some reason I asked him if he is the adversary and he said he is the embodiment of evil in man. Whatever that means. Yea. I kept saying he who shuns the light after. Super weird. Looking forward to this for sure.

3 Likes

V.K. Jehannum wrote: “Contemporary authorities identify Mephistophiles with Satan, but they cite no credible reason for that postulation. Since modern authorities identify everything (even Mammon some reason) with Satan, we will be disregarding their opinion.”

1 Like

From Instagram

3 Likes

Demon worship. Yuck.

1 Like

Idk about Mephistopheles, never worked with him, and probably never will

But I came across Satan once, Lilith told me to call him, and he destroyed all the parasites I had, soon after he left, the tarot told me to call Archangel Michael again

1 Like

Woah. Incredible. I usually get Lord Yeesch to destroy the parasites. Maybe I will call Satan this time.