Satan, always the scapegoat

Many BAGL magicians who worked with Satan, Azazel, Belial, Asmoday, Venus and other Spirits only had nice things to say about them.

How come the Bible and the Koran only refer to them entities as evil and rotten to the core? According to the New Testament, Jesus called Satan “The Father of Lies”. As for Apostle Paul, he said there could be no harmony between Jesus Christ and Belial.

In the Old Testament, Asmoday is said to have killed 7 of Sarah’s husbands. He’s then said to have been chased out by an angel. Even Venus, as the Queen of Heaven, got a bad rap in the Bible… Ba’al too; many of his followers got slayed!

But as enlightened mages, we know those demonized and vilified Spirits aren’t evil at all! So, you’ve gotta ask yourself this question: why have the Abrahamic cults lied about them Spirits? What if Yahweh/Jehovah/Allah and perhaps even Jesus are actually the enemy?

Christians & Muslims harshly criticize and vilify Satan (Shaitan/Azazel/Iblis) at all times! I know what I’m saying; been constantly seeing and hearing it everywhere ever since I’m a kid! It used to be in books, papers, magazines, tracts, religious assemblies, on TV & radio, from many people’s mouth… Now, it’s also all over the web! Religious people are never shy to rebuke Satan and accuse HIM of all the evil in the world.

And guess what? It’s NEVER seen as hate speech but always seen normative. “It’s their core belief.” Yet, the LEAST criticism, the least questioning of Christianity or Islam is seen by some as hate or even racism. What does that mean?!

Many Christians accuse Muslims, Islam, and now, the Islamic State and other such terrorist groups, of being Satanic. Yet, many Muslims as well as the Islamic State accuse Christians of being Satanic. They even call America “The Great Satan”. You see! Satan is always the scapegoat. So why can’t Yahweh, Allah or Jesus also take some criticism? Satanism (Theistic or Atheistic) is the most hated and feared religion on Earth. So, why is it so politically/socially incorrect to shade Christianity or Islam in any way whatsoever?

How many people were tortured and massacred in the Name of Satan? How many were (and are still) tortured and massacred in the name of Yahweh, Jesus or Allah?

Whenever you pray to an entity on a regular basis, you develop a link with them; they’re supposed to have a soothing and beneficent effect on you. How come many believers of the gods of the main religions are so viciously sick and depraved? I never in my lifetime thought that chopping off heads (even of children’s) and mass-raping women would be a cool thing to do.

And obviously, grown-ass men marrying and screwing girls as young as 9, in certain regions of the world, still gets a seal of approval and is NOT seen as a sin by those who condone such depravity.

One member of this forum said I blame the actions of men on God. Not quite. I do not see their god as the Supreme God. Also, why won’t their god take any responsibility? Don’t they blame Satan (who predates Abrahamism, by the way) for everything under the Sun?

Just a thought…

1 Like

I think you’d definitely benefit from reading that Stephen Flowers book, Lords Of The Left-Hand Path which kind of looks into this stuff.

Also, bear in mind Catholics and Protestants, two varieties of the exact same middle eastern cult, have had many incredibly violent and hate-filled battles with each other, which included much burning at the stake and oppression, worse in its scale and longevity than anything they inflicted on witches or whatever, so it’s not just “Satan” worshippers those types want to kill, it’s anyone not exactly like themselves.

Right now, the major conflicts in the islamic world are between Sunni & Shi’ite Muslims, and meanwhile the Islamic world and Israel, whose faiths have so much in common it’s laughable to an outsider, are one of the major spark-points for a possible nuclear conflict.

They chuck around “Satan” and so on as titles for what they hate, but really, the more alike any two religions are (especially middle eastern religions of “peace” or “love”), the more likely they are to be engaged in bloody and virulent warfare.

Pretty much what lady Eva said.
I would also like to say that most saints and angels don’t give a crap if you’re not Christian, Jewish, or Muslim. They tend to show love towards those who love them. Interesting that the pantheon of some of the most hate filled religions would be so loving and tolerant. It is my humble opinion that Christians are a God less people and have no gods listening to them.

Abrahamic religions have probably been hijacked by humans for their purposes for too long that it has become the central theme, to warp it and do as they desire in its name. Not that it really changes anything at all.

They do water a dry part of the earth with the blood of other humans quite a bit though.

But to be just a little objective, -some- Christians are genuinely helpful. -Some- Satanists genuinely go along with that terrorize everyone thing. Humans are what humans are, misguided and ignorant of the fact that they are ignorant.

I put this to you though, if you can evoke any spirit and their statements are truthful to you. Just evoke Yahweh/Jehovah/Allah and ask it directly then. Find out what it has to say about the state of its religion(s).

They demonize Satan for the same reason they demonize male homosexuality, occultism, narcotics, “secular” art and music, etc. Anything that’s a gateway to power and experiences they don’t want you to know you have immediate access to. Notice from the sixties on they’ve known they can’t stop people from exploring these areas anymore, so the cultural conditioning shifted to connecting these things with de-spiritualized, extreme materialst and self-destructive desires and behaviors.

Because of what Satan essentially is, he can usurp control over any spiritual entity no matter how big or small. We’ll come back to that in a minute…

I’m hopefully close to resolving a battle that’s been going on for ages now, and if I wasn’t getting used to this sort of thing by now I’d be absolutely terrified. I’m reading the new edition of Robert Bruce’s much-mocked book on psychic self-defense, and as nutty as some of the stuff in there sounds, on almost every page there’s something that’s… it’s not similar or familiar, it is EXACTLY what I’ve experienced in minute detail. (And if you’re into black magic/attacking people, you’ll find some fantastic strategic insights. I’ve definitely been making notes “on both sides,” if you know what I mean.)

Anyway, there are these THINGS. He calls them negs, I call them Things. They seek out sensitive people at a young age, attach themselves to the energy body and try to manipulate thoughts, behavior, health, and experience. I’d become aware of these Things and worked with Michael to Get Them Off Me, which resulted in instant alleviation of maladies I’d thought were physical and psychological. For example, for a few years now I’ve had this recurring light-headed feeling like I wasn’t breathing right or getting enough oxygen. It never caused “much” trouble, and I never paid much attention to it. But then Michael got this Thing off me and I felt this space in my skull right behind my nose violently “un-pinch” and suddenly I was breathing better. That’s how intricately they undermine and manipulate people, cutting off oxygen, dizziness, pressure headaches.

Anyway, and this is where the story really starts, I thought it was taken care of and then Michael reached THROUGH the pale white light that was glowing in one of these Things and followed it like a thread back to this Mega-Thing, surrounded by millions of these little baby Things that were all its servitors imbued with its light. This Mega-Thing was basically a mockery of Source. It just looked like a mandorla, that almondy, vesica piscis shape, of off-white light, and it had this very calm serene feeling, but I instantly understood that these things were attached to me in childhood and it was their “job” to manipulate me - specifically to make my life good while I was in the church and then sabotage it when I left. And sure enough, when I started breaking from Christianity in my late teens was when I started having all kinds of mysterious health problems, psychological issues, severe energy depletion, nightmares, depression. I started getting angry a lot and had all sorts of obsessive ideas about hedonistic and self-destructive behavior I wasn’t stupid enough to actually engage in, and people started being bizarrely malevolent and neglectful toward me. The idea was clearly that at some point I would notice how badly my life had imploded and look back and see how well and effortlessly everything went back when I was into Jesus and went to church. Now, I’ve seen that exact “blow up your life in your twenties and then come back to Jesus” trick work a billion times… on total idiots. I would’ve just kept on having my life’s goals eternally frustrated by this invisible hand forever because I know damn well that Christianity is a crock.

Now I’m not stupid enough to believe this Mega-Thing came into existence on its own by chance - there’s a lot of MONEY in keeping people chained to religion, and that takes us back to Satan.

If you’re running an operation that puts Things in people that can inject thoughts into them, manipulate their behavior, put glamors around them that control how others perceive and treat them, and cause all sorts of physical and psychological maladies… you’ll have those Things tightly controlled and exclusively answering to you, and someone could go through Satan and totally usurp that power, even cut you off completely. They could expel the Things or work them personally for their own purposes.

And what do you make of this supposed quote from Jesus:

"And the great issue now of homosexuality in your country, that shall be on the balance that Michael holds. Unless this balance is evened by removing this evil from your country and bringing in just laws to prevent the spread of homosexuality, you cannot be saved; your country cannot be saved. Because I repeat again, as I have repeated in the past: When a country has given itself over to immorality and all pleasures of the flesh, and abominations of the flesh, then that country will fall!

If you do not believe Me, My children, I say: You will read your history books, and you will find out that there was a Sodom and Gomorrah. And what did We do to that abominable city, Sodom? We destroyed it! And what did We do to Gomorrah? We destroyed it! And We destroyed all who did not follow the plan for their redemption. - Jesus, November 1, 1985"?
http://www.tldm.org/news7/homosexualitySaints.htm

I know it’s complete bollocks but it alleges Archangel Michael is against same-sex love…

Also, here’s an excerpt from Venus Satanas’ blog entry on her drawing of Archangel Michael:

I studied the name of Belial - and there were many variations of his name. one of the more interesting variations was the word, ‘be-liar’ and the more that I focused on this aspect of his spirit the more that I doubted some of the knowledge that was presented to me. I didn’t doubt that the knowledge was true or false, I just doubted whether the knowledge would be useful to me if I wasn’t going to dedicate and worship Belial as a demon.

It seemed that he was only willing to impart so much to me without some type of dedication. At that point, I felt lost and unsure.
In my research I discovered that there was some other source that I could turn to, to help me to interrogate the spirit of Belial. This spirit was Michael.

So, for several days I focused on Michael. the first vision of him that I had was the vision of a white horse. then I began to see two figures who were separated from each other, facing away from each other. Then I saw Michael at a gateway. These were symbolic and meaningful inner visions that I experienced in my mind during meditations. I asked Michael several times to help me, to reveal if the spirit of Belial was really ‘be-liar’…

After some time I realized that Michael was not going to help me if I wasn’t willing to dedicate my life to his god. He wouldnt reveal secrets to me without being one with my spirit.
http://spiritualsatanist.blogspot.ca/2010/01/my-archangel-michael-drawing.html

I’m gonna say this: for far too long, people have been enamored by the latest big idiot of the block, and for some reason that guys is somehow dumber than those before them. However, the violence and stupidity in peoples claiming Abrahamic faiths is a HUMAN stupidity. It has not, nor ever has been, unique to these faiths, and honestly you would have to be blind not to see that. It’s not so much a problem noticing that these people have their own brand of stupidity, but if you get hung on one culture’s stupidity, you can’t possibly hope to purposefully change the condition you speak of.

I mean, in no place in the Torah is there mention of Asmoday killing Sarah’s husbands. That comes from an apocryphal book called Tobit, the likes of which can never even be said to have any real reference to the Torah. In fact, the name of Satan himself barely, if at all, is mentioned in the first 5 books of the Torah (which is the only “actual” Torah there is). The conflict with is largely a Christian thing, and even then that conflict is widely exaggerated by priesthoods. Azazel is mentioned in the Torah, but not even in a matter of hatred. In fact, during Yom Kippur you are actually supposed to send a goat to Azazel that carries your sins. So even though he is considered someone who did “bad” shit, I don’t know that the relationship is actually evil.

However, the thing I am getting at here is that you gotta be willing to look at things from an educated perspective and not that of bias. I mean, there is an assumption here that those who carry the banner of Christianity, Islam, or Judaism are actually practicing the religion at all. I have never seen a more humane rule set for engaging in war than I have seen outlined for Muslims, and yet they break every rule set there. Killing children, women, and holy men… these are all profusely against Islamic codes of war conduct.

Another assumption made here is that prayer to a God not only creates connection, but also reflects on the person the nature of that God. I was raised in A Hebrew home for 21 years, and I can tell you that I had no connection with God until I stopped that for a while. While I was praying, I was relying on on these people’s ideas of what being a “correct” Hebrew was, again, these ideas not even coming from the Hebrew holy book. But when I was abandoned by my family for a period of time, and I had to look deep inside, all of the sudden I had open interface with this being that was anything but what I had come to think of as “God”. I considered it the “God” of the Hebrews, and I never caught shit for that. It also led me to stop practicing religion because people had got too caught up in rules that had nothing to do with the core practice.

If we can take an example of another deity, however, who is not from these faiths but has garnered much violence, then you can refer to the Thuggee cult of Kali. This cult is responsible for the mass murder of over 10 million people over the course of no more than a few thousand years, strangling people to death and then straining their blood very carefully so as to make sure that they don’t miss a drop. They offer this blood to Kali in reverence to this goddess.

Should we assume that the savage nature of these people is a reflection of Kali, that she is nothing more than a savage. bloodthirsty maniac? One of Kali’s properties is wrath, and yet she is also a figure of uber-matronly affection and care. But not only this cult, but a great deal of public practitioners who are enamored with Kali focus only on the savagery… who’s fault is that really? Kali’s? Or could it be that maybe, just maybe, people are not willing to look beyond the superficial?

I am not here to defend Abrahamic religions, but rather to outline that focusing on these people as if their violence or stupidity is unique… that’s pretty ignorant. I’m not calling anyone stupid for focusing on it, but highlighting their problems as if they do worse than others throughout history would be a blatant ignorance of the countless amounts of violence perpetrated by people who have no claims to those faiths. They are just the most popular for it right now, plain and simple.

I mean, when I lived in Chicago Heights, there was a notorious group of Satanists in the neighboring suburb of Crete who were responsible for kidnapping and sacrificing children to Satan, and did so in the number of hundreds. So you know, at a point we gotta start realizing that people have had the game fucked up for a while. Blaming it on any deity is just a scapegoat for tangible, human violence that has been handed down regardless of spiritual inclination, race, gender, sexuality or even age. Of course you gotta old whoever is accountable for a certain act accountable for their acts. But when you single out a particular group for acts of violence that are perpetrated by all types of groups… it’s not stupid per se, but it is ignorant, because you ignore information that paints a more complete picture of what goes down.

St Michael isn’t against homosexuality. I have direct experience with him and have asked him. Neither does he consider YHVH to be his God. He calls the true creator God and the God of the Hebrews Yahweh. He makes a firm distinction between the twoand considers himself an emissary of God, not Yahweh.

My bad… I thought the Torah was synonymous with the Old Testament as a whole. But you get the point. Also, what do you make of Venus Satanas’ experience with Michael, and that supposed quote of Jesus?

So, it was a fake vision (some sort of a hallucination)? A lying spirit posed as Jesus? That so-called mystic just blatantly fabricated the whole thing?

Torah is the Old Testament, but you were talking about things in books that weren’t in it. The Sarah thing is in the book of Tobit, which is not a book present in any canon Bible or Torah. It’s apocryphal, which are books that claim to be from the Bible, but rather never made it in or were never actually related to the Bible or Torah at all. In addition, the villainizing of Satan was something that barely has it’s place in the Old Testament period, let alone the first 5 books. I know the story of Job revolves around a test that was contrived by a supposed Satan figure, and there are a few Psalms that talk of him in a singular stanza of the Psalm. Aside from that, the Old Testament does very little referencing to demons… even the more mentioned Ba’al and Asteroth are mentioned scantly.

The pantheon of saints and Angels aren’t as hateful as their followers. Never met Jesus, but Michael expresses distaste for modern Christians, I can only wonder what Jesus thinks.

Yeah, but why were followers of Ba’al massacred? And why was it so wrong to cake bakes for the Queen of Heaven? Yahweh is, admittedly, a jealous god…

You’ve been posting here for over a year, and I’m surprised you haven’t done real scholarly research on the Bible…it seems to be a big concern of yours.

I could tell you what I’ve found…that the Bible is an amalgamation of multiple books written throughout different cultures, blatantly edited over time, in various councils, by various secret societies, to fit the latest cultural & political ‘needs’ of the day…loosely based on true stories with true esoteric concepts interlaced into them, so that only the initiated would recognize them.

I could tell you that the cult of Isis was simply changed to the cult of Mary in the Roman Catholic tradition…The ‘Queen of Heaven’ simply changed names, yet she still exists in the SKY.

I could tell you that Ba’al, the Sun God, was simply renamed to Jesus…the SUN of God.

I could tell you that there is a world of difference between the bloody God Yahwey and the Kabbalistic concept of IHVH.

I could tell you that ‘Satan’ is simply the accuser, an adversary, who’s purpose in Job is quite clear; to bring forth men’s shortcomings to the attention of God, so that they might become refined through his trials.

I could tell you all these things, but what good is it if you haven’t done your own research?

You’ve been posting here for over a year, and I’m surprised you haven’t done real scholarly research on the Bible…it seems to be a big concern of yours.

I could tell you what I’ve found…that the Bible is an amalgamation of multiple books written throughout different cultures, blatantly edited over time, in various councils, by various secret societies, to fit the latest cultural & political ‘needs’ of the day…loosely based on true stories with true esoteric concepts interlaced into them, so that only the initiated would recognize them.

I could tell you that the cult of Isis was simply changed to the cult of Mary in the Roman Catholic tradition…The ‘Queen of Heaven’ simply changed names, yet she still exists in the SKY.

I could tell you that Ba’al, the Sun God, was simply renamed to Jesus…the SUN of God.

I could tell you that there is a world of difference between the bloody God Yahwey and the Kabbalistic concept of IHVH.

I could tell you that ‘Satan’ is simply the accuser, an adversary, who’s purpose in Job is quite clear; to bring forth men’s shortcomings to the attention of God, so that they might become refined through his trials.

I could tell you all these things, but what good is it if you haven’t done your own research?[/quote]

This is exactly what I have been saying in terms of not just religion, but the movement of people in general. Hell, it is well-known that the Council of Nicea contained a plethora of different faiths who brainstormed how to create a religion (i.e. Christianity) that could unify people into following one singular purpose. Jesus Christ, for example, is the amalgamation of a Celtic god Hessus and the Hindu savior God Krishna. However, he also alludes to the Egyptian Horus, and the entire story of his birth is an allusion to the birth of Horus through the acts of Isis.

That’s why I have said that these analyses of the Abrahamic faiths is terribly superficial even from so-called scholars. I have said this many times before, the Bible only has relevance in it’s stories for the general person, who is not inclined to live in deep spirituality and needs a certain code of conduct to live by. I’m sorry to say, but no known culture has created a moral system that works for everyone, so to get mad because they think homosexuality is wrong… that’s just lame as fuck. But for those who were to be magicians, the books had a completely different way of reading and utilization when it came to those texts. I can say that honestly for at least Judaism and the languages that the Torah was written in.

Again, the flaws that come from the established practices of these religions is pretty obvious. However, I say that this is the fault of people, not the heart of these cultures themselves. And this isn’t just across the board with the Abrahamic religions, this is across the board with damn-near everything we do. Buddha doesn’t want people worshiping or idolizing him, and boom! He gets deified and worshiped. Feminists want equality in the world, and yet conform to an ideal of power perpetuated by men. Scientists claim to be about discovery and empirical truths, yet cannot admit that their analysis come from verification through our relativistic sensory capacities. We got all sorts of intrinsic problems, and it’s fine that we have them.

But the problem is when bias clouds judgment to the point of stating that some groups is sicker than another without giving due scrutiny to all things you are comparing. And as Gnosis is stating, I am surprised E_I that scrutinize something that you have not read or studied. Then again, I can also say the same for Eva, who has told me that she never got caught up in Judeo-Christian faiths, nor followed them for any considerable period of time. The only difference is that you, E_I, have made Judeo-Christian injustice a topic of over 75% of your posts.

Again, this is supposed to be a forum where folks, if they are presenting information, do so from a perspective of experience and/or thorough research. If that’s not the case, then you are doing no better than Elison, who posted heavily biased posts with very little substantiation, humility, or desire to learn or change. In the same toe, you have made claims about the nature of these faiths that is not only heavily biased, but completely off-target due to those bias.

I know you haven’t read the Bible because you quoted a book that isn’t even there. I don’t care if you actually picked one up and sounded the words out in your head, you haven’t read it. So how can you say what is there when you haven’t even read it, let alone criticize it without seeing the obvious violence that other cultures were perpetuating in the name of their causes at the time?

These aren’t helpful posts, not to beginners, to veterans, or even to yourself man. And from what I have learned about Satanism, they aren’t in code with Satanic teachings either, which at least call for individuals to be as well-educated as possible.

Satan, as mentioned in the Book of Job, is "a heavenly prosecutor who tests Job’s faith, at Jehovah’s command."
http://theisticsatanism.com/geifodd/diabolatry.html

The Virgin Mary is actually named the Queen of Heaven in the Roman Catholic Church. Many Protestant/non-denominational websites link Mary to Venus/Inanna/Ishtar/Astaroth/Astarte/Asherah and so on.

The story of Jesus and Mary might have been inspired by the story of Horus and Isis. And I could go on and on (Canaanite El inspiring Yahweh, Moloch linked to Ba’al and the Sun God etc.) I actually knew all those things already, Gnosis. Lent, Easter, the Sacrament of Confession, the rosary etc. are all said to be of Pagan/Babylonian origin.

I’ve known those things for years! You assumed I ignored all those things when I knew all those things already… And technically speaking, the story of Sarah & Asmoday IS in the Bible (even if not originally a part of it), so I was not wrong for referring to it.

I was just making a point; the demonization of anything different than one’s own tradition. I asked a question; just WHY was it so wrong to be into Ba’al or the Queen of Heaven? It’s THAT kind of intolerance we still see play out today.

I just read a news brief about a 10 year-old beating up an elderly woman to death and immediately, Satan was blamed… He was called “the child of Satan”.

No, technically it is not. Apocryphal books are books that rather did not make and were related to the Bible, or books that that never made it because they were not originally related to the Bible period. The latter means that some of those books were as relevant to the Hebrew and Christian cultures as Dr. Seuss’ timeless classic “Hop on Pop”. Since this is the case, using this book as a reference to the Bible is not sound unless it can be confirmed as part of it. Moreover, as we are analyzing these cultures based on how they are practiced, then adding apocryphal books to that is not valid considering that these books were not available reference points for those who practiced it. Even a pretty devout practitioner is liable to never actually even know about the apocryphal books, so it’s not a valid allusion to how people in those religions treated figures like Asmoday.

[quote=“Enlightener_Illuminator, post:15, topic:4189”]Satan, as mentioned in the Book of Job, is "a heavenly prosecutor who tests Job’s faith, at Jehovah’s command."
http://theisticsatanism.com/geifodd/diabolatry.html

The Virgin Mary is actually named the Queen of Heaven in the Roman Catholic Church. Many Protestant/non-denominational websites link Mary to Venus/Inanna/Ishtar/Astaroth/Astarte/Asherah and so on.

The story of Jesus and Mary might have been inspired by the story of Horus and Isis. And I could go on and on (Canaanite El inspiring Yahweh, Moloch linked to Ba’al and the Sun God etc.) I actually knew all those things already, Gnosis. Lent, Easter, the Sacrament of Confession, the rosary etc. are all said to be of Pagan/Babylonian origin.

I’ve known those things for years! You assumed I ignored all those things when I knew all those things already… And technically speaking, the story of Sarah & Asmoday IS in the Bible (even if not originally a part of it), so I was not wrong for referring to it.

I was just making a point; the demonization of anything different than one’s own tradition. I asked a question; just WHY was it so wrong to be into Ba’al or the Queen of Heaven? It’s THAT kind of intolerance we still see play out today.

I just read a news brief about a 10 year-old beating up an elderly woman to death and immediately, Satan was blamed… He was called “the child of Satan”.[/quote]

The Crowd Chooses Barabbas

(Matthew 27:15-23; Luke 23:13-25)

6Now at that feast he released unto them one prisoner, whomsoever they desired. 7And there was one named Barabbas, which lay bound with them that had made insurrection with him, who had committed murder in the insurrection. 8And the multitude crying aloud began to desire him to do as he had ever done unto them. 9But Pilate answered them, saying, Will ye that I release unto you the King of the Jews? 10For he knew that the chief priests had delivered him for envy. 11But the chief priests moved the people, that he should rather release Barabbas unto them.

Pilate Delivers Jesus to Be Crucified

(Matthew 27:24-26)

12And Pilate answered and said again unto them, What will ye then that I shall do unto him whom ye call the King of the Jews? 13And they cried out again, Crucify him. 14Then Pilate said unto them, Why, what evil hath he done? And they cried out the more exceedingly, Crucify him. 15And so Pilate, willing to content the people, released Barabbas unto them, and delivered Jesus, when he had scourged him, to be crucified.

In their own Christian tradition, it is well known that the unruly mob has a mind & bloodlust of its own. So your ‘point’ is what? That the average mob of humans are retarded assholes with the intelligence of talking monkeys?

‘Demonization’ of anything different is a polymorphous human tradition dating to antiquity, and is not isolated within any modern Western tradition, period.

In other words, it’s human nature. Which is why ‘democracy’, [Greek, demos=MOB of idiots] is a HORRID system of governance; and why one would have to be psychologically impaired to promote or subject oneself to such a system. Hmm…if I can convince 51% of the braindead zombies to tell me how to live my life…I win a cookie…yet if I’m part of the 49%, I get to bendover for my daily plowing.

Sounds like fun. I’m sure it will end in perfect harmony…

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. "

Regardless of all this…It is my presumption that you are going about your ‘cause’ in the wrong way.

The Definition of Insanity, by Einstein, look it up.

Back then, when I was teenager, a woman recommended my mother gets a copy of the ‘Bible of Jerusalem’, the Catholic version of the Bible, because it includes more books than the Protestant version, by Louis Segond. She was like: “Get the ‘Bible of Jerusalem’, 'cause it’s got all them books! All!” And we subsequently got that version. That specific Bible does include the Book of Tobit in its Old Testament section; that’s why that story is said to come from the Bible, but I now fully understand your explanations.

Just like the Psalms. One version of the Bible has 151 Psalms when most versions only display 150.

Gnosis, right after reading your latest post, I’ve asked myself: “Is he referring to the quote “Doing the same thing and expecting different results”?” See! You once again told me something I knew.

Even Amanda Bynes, currently committed at a mental institution, used that quote a few days ago. I read her tweets the day she made them, and I had known about that citation for an even long time but I now know it’s attributed to Einstein. Thx!
https://twitter.com/amandabynes/status/520051765681872896
https://twitter.com/amandabynes/status/520051857545494528

I’ve already talked about actions I take outside this forum, so I won’t get into that again. Haven’t you noticed the Satanic forum to be quite dead??? I’m just bringing up relevant questions. It’s important for me to discuss those things and others might learn from. Also, nobody’s obliged to participate.

This forum subsection might be somewhat dead 'cause if many LHP mages joined, not all (unlike me) also identify as Satanists (whether Theistic or Atheistic).

I judge things by their effects - the only part that matters.

That’s because no-one lives in a vacuum and if their faith, the stuff they’re raised thinking is the ultimate word of wisdom, teaches them it’s fine to treat certain types of person in one way, e.g., through the caste system or cultural misogyny, then that’s going to fuel the normal human stuff we all have and make that person feel justified in their actions.

We are all affected by what we see going on around us, and by what we feel we’re given permission to do by people in authority: you’ve probably heard about the Stanford Prison Experiment and the Milgram Experiment and they clearly and unequivocally showed that people will act like total shits to other people when they feel they have authority backing that action up, and despite never having acted that way in the past.

With respect The1gza, whenever you make one of these “it’s not the faith, it’s human nature” posts you leave out the fact that certain messages are very dangerous, have proven across the world stage again and again to be so, and that it’s been repeatedly shown in psychological tests that people will act with a cruelty they didn’t know they possessed when the situation causes them to think it’s the right thing to do.

The heritage of magick that we have now stems largely from the syncretism that existed between various faiths in the mediterranean and although the earliest Abrahamic faith, Judaism, was alive and active they weren’t yet locked in this insane conflict with Islam, hadn’t become above all criticism due to the Holocaust, and the Xian church had yet to become the huge military and financial force it later turned into, so they were able to strive to please their very demanding god in relative peace and didn’t seem to majorly affect the faith (and religio-magickal practices) of their Hellenic and Egyptian neighbours in a negative way.

And why was that? Well, IMO it’s because Judaism is the Abrahamic faith that doesn’t have a requirement to proselytise to others and bring them on board. THAT is the danger point, when the normal human struggles for status and power become a pathological force that stirs up righteous murders and holy wars.

The foundations of magick come from an era that demonstrates that some faiths can and do manage to exist in not just tolerant grudging peace, but positive cross-fertilisation - and we inherited that bounty.

Even during their most power-crazed conquests, the Romans never forced their particular gods and methods of worship on a conquered people, and were open to accepting that their subject lands would retain the bulk of their folklore and personal deities when their cults represented no threat to Rome. Same with the Egyptians and their empire, as well.

If human society had no religiously-motivated wars across those eras, you have to look at what changed, why young British men who’ve never known a day’s hunger or genuine oppression feel it’s the correct thing to do to start making bombs to kill and maim unbelievers in their own home towns, and as with the Stanford Prison and Milgram experiments, see what or who was pushing their buttons and making them act so far out of character.

Judge things by their effects, not their oldest untranslateable scripture, is what I bring to this, and I’m certainly not going to learn the original languages and read the Koran, the Torah, New Testament and all the associated stuff in its original form before I feel qualified to comment on what I see everyday going on in the world around me.

Finally, I don’t care what anyone believes so long as they’re not bugging me about it, I have some pretty wacko beliefs myself and it’s not about the individual’s relationship to their god/s or self, it’s about how that always seems to turn out when it’s tied to certain messages about other people.