Sassy Red Head! Hey!

Nice. Interesting spiritual mix, i.e. Protestant and Shamanism. Some of the more charismatic protestant sects do exhibit some shamanic tendencies.

1 Like

@anon18450039

Thank You! I’ve looked over some of the areas. Right now, my main goal is to bring out a dragon. And start some really intense healing on a RHP, before she walks the in-between path. Which is actually very common, I’ve noticed among the well balanced. :grin:

Right now, I’m looking into Egypt with Ma’at as center.

1 Like

@987ritual

Thank You! :kissing_heart: I’m excited to see what happens!

I can say you are a very intriguing woman welcome to balg sister, might I say for you and your husband to be on two completely different paths and be together and happy at the same time it’s amazing and wonderful and your goals are very easy to accomplish so I wish you well on healing all you speak to
I’m just in aww cause well not many on here from rhp are so straight forward and friendly well none that I’ve spoken to at least I have found my self on the lhp almost a year now and things are going well you know well almost every thing but it’s nice to have you here feel free to look around? I guess lol

@bunny4cam - I heal people. That is my lines work. My path is very straight forward. Most of us on either path are not grounded in some way. Even those on the LHP need healing.

My husband is vastly different than most LHP, because he believes in a Higher Power to some degree. He doesn’t worship a God; yet, many forget who and where we come from. We are spiritual enties first, even my husband will respect this. You’ll find a lot more people like us if people would open their eyes.

Our marriage is far from perfect. My husband is a complete jerk at times. There is a reason why in the Native American spiritual practice, there is Mother Earth and Father Spirit. It doesn’t mean there is a Jesus. Or a God. Yet, people forget the lessons. And this is the lesson of intimacy. And human connection.

While I favor the RHP, I do work with a lot of “dragonflies”.

4 Likes

Welcome Sydney.

Perhaps it is because I walk a Shamanistic “middle path” with Norse magic, but I’m finding myself having a difficult time with RHP as you describe yourself. Are you saying this because of healing work and focus on others? Such things can also be beneficial to a LHP sorcerer and there is even a baneful healing topic I’ve read through recently. Not to mention our website patron Koetting interviewing a monk who used LHP to separate (as the voodoo practitioners call it) the little angel from the person to manipulate it for healing purposes.

Given that and your admittance that you label yourself protestant yet do not actively practice the faith, is there anything else specifically tying you to RHP? Maybe this is a combo of Odin and Belial possessing me here, but it seems the protestant and RHP labels are being used as seemingly necessary chains for the sake of your child.

Allow me to say that you’re gorgeous :blush:
When I saw your pic, I really felt a nature and animal lover, which makes you even more beautiful in my eyes lmao :stuck_out_tongue:
Good luck with your path and welcome to the family sister :black_heart:

2 Likes

@Sigfried

My husband has requested I leave the site until further notice. I have no interest in working with demons. And yes, I will keep my child’s life as normal as possible.

With regards to Magick, my husband stopped working with any Gatekeepers after he received a reading from another Shaman. At this time, I have to honor my husband’s request.

We are a unit. And a team. And frankly, I do not cut ties from family.

1 Like

Really though? Why did he request that?

Because my husband is hungry and wants to eat.

Aaaaaaalright… Cool, I can live with that.

1 Like

Lol, not quite what you had us thinking when you said:

I thought I had inadvertently cut a bit deep in my curiosity and inquisition.

I shall leave you with this for your return:

If your interpretation of LHP/RHP is that of a “Angels/Demons” concept, you have misinterpreted or been misled. Santeria, for example, was forged by voodoo practitioners needing to hide their practice in their chistianic oppressors’ religion. So are they LHP or RHP?

1 Like

Curious what the shaman said

Oh, do tell?

1 Like

We’re to slow down and gain knowledge. I’m new to this, he is not.

Oh! I see!

I shall study more.