Sargatanas: Helps with Employment

While Day Trading for income, I noticed my profits being slowed by expenses over time. So to allow my account value to keep growing faster, I decided to get a part time job to soften the impact. I did a meditation ritual with him to manipulate bosses during interviews so they’ll hire me.

I filled out some applications and just later that week I got a paid working interview and three other interviews, all of which offered me a job less than a week later. In less than 2 weeks I now have a job. Before this, Interviewers never seems real enthused. :smile: I also noticed myself strangely (and abruptly) zoning out with a piercing stare while the interviewers were talking. Maybe that was him entering.

His power is manipulation but of the “gateway” nature. (Opening locks) Helping with trance, making people more accepting of you (whatever the manner), breaking through obstacles, bringing dignities, etc. This ‘Gateway’ nature resembles Astaroth’s function of veil-related sorcery and granting kingship in the Grimoirum Verum.

I found his vibe strong but uplifting, in a ‘foolhardy’ way. His presence felt really eager. The voice made me smile. It resembled a mix of my Infantry Captain and a Youtube cartoon character named ‘Fizzarolli’. During evocation, I caught a brief glimpse of an image so I did a quick 15min Gimp paint of it. The second time he mentally showed himself. But I’m doing a more detailed painting of it.

If a magicians needs valuable info, opportunities to be opened, (with people) energy to get started on something, or ability to connected with named entities, the honorable spiritual soldier of Astaroth will be of valuable assistance. Much appreciation to him.

Here’s the simple image of the first sighting.

Summary

7 Likes

Have you considered diversifying into the forex game and chasing those pips? :smiling_imp:

Now that some brokers are matching currency pairs with volatility of Bitcoin stacked with leverage it can be an absolute rollercoaster.

It’s not the advice you seeked but, you’re the first trader I’ve run into on the forums. I mostly play it safe with my investments but I see people making a killing scalping the market.

There are a lot of us here :bouquet:

1 Like

I fully understand!

Yeah, though your response was a reply to my post, I was just letting Nomad know there were traders here because he noted he didn’t come across any here.

I didn’t give any stock advice. I don’t do WSB, I don’t flock to the latest stock running & I don’t do Reddit either. I just enjoy trading with my husband. Real trading.

To anyone trading stocks or wanting to trade, Caveat Emptor & whatnot…

2 Likes