Sanse Boveda

I’ve had my table up for about a year and a half now But I just started really working it a few weeks ago. I had a Misa thrown for me on Saturday Night. Thats where a bunch of Mediums get together some get posessed by thier spirits and others just tell you what your spirits are telling them to tell you. This is good because it confirmed certain thoughts I had when at my Boveda. I thought it was just my own thoughts but at the Misa these people knew about things that my spirits were telling me. So its not my thoughts it was them. I’m saying this to let you know that this works. And it works fast. They told me that you put your spirits to work. You wake up go in front of your table and talk about what you want your day to be like and what you want to accomplish. By the way a week befor the Misa I was siting in front of my eshu and my table saying I need someone to help me to be able to hear you guys better. Please bring someone into my life. Bang I went to the emergency room 2 days later for my Mom and the nurse that came in to admit her had Elekes on. That is the necklaces of the Orishas. He saw my Palo beads and we started talkin. He said we should exchange numbers and the next day he caled me and said We need to do a misa for you. Your Eguns have a vested interest in helping you alot more then Demons. Just tell them What you want and Why. Thats why the dead are great to work with because they know what it was like to struggle to want to have sex. Everything else we go through. It cant hurt to build up a better relationship with your Eguns. Goetia and Necromancy go hand in hand. If you do the research you’ll find this to be true. All you guys on here are like find me a hougan or some type of priest in Voodoo. Your Eguns will bring you what ever you ask.

[quote=“jaysalamone, post:1, topic:4087”]I’ve had my table up for about a year and a half now But I just started really working it a few weeks ago. I had a Misa thrown for me on Saturday Night. Thats where a bunch of Mediums get together some get posessed by thier spirits and others just tell you what your spirits are telling them to tell you. This is good because it confirmed certain thoughts I had when at my Boveda. I thought it was just my own thoughts but at the Misa these people knew about things that my spirits were telling me. So its not my thoughts it was them. I’m saying this to let you know that this works. And it works fast. They told me that you put your spirits to work. You wake up go in front of your table and talk about what you want your day to be like and what you want to accomplish. By the way a week befor the Misa I was siting in front of my eshu and my table saying I need someone to help me to be able to hear you guys better. Please bring someone into my life. Bang I went to the emergency room 2 days later for my Mom and the nurse that came in to admit her had Elekes on. That is the necklaces of the Orishas. He saw my Palo beads and we started talkin. He said we should exchange numbers and the next day he caled me and said We need to do a misa for you. Your Eguns have a vested interest in helping you alot more then Demons. Just tell them What you want and Why. Thats why the dead are great to work with because they know what it was like to struggle to want to have sex. Everything else we go through. It cant hurt to build up a better relationship with your Eguns. Goetia and Necromancy go hand in hand. If you do the research you’ll find this to be true. All you guys on here are like find me a hougan or some type of priest in Voodoo. Your Eguns will bring you what ever you ask.[/quote]I just want to update everybody. I’ve been struggleing to find a job. I moved my table to where my Eguns asked me to put it. I sat in front of my table and told them about that I need a job. 2 days laster I’m typing this in front of you in a towel because I have to go to my first day of work. This is a job that my friend was saying he applied for atleast 5 times but he couldnt get hired. I met the guy that does the hireing at a bar. What are the odds. Just another example of how this works.