Same Demon two People,

Lets say theres a person A and Person B, both Person A and person B are hardcore loyal worshippers of the Same Demon and both this people have a Great Connection with their Spirit which is the same Spirit , so Person B sends a curse to Person A for a Personal Reason Using the Same demon, will the Curse work cause Both A and B have a Strong Connection with the Same Demon
Will there be any Effect

2 Likes

Actually not cause he protects both of them. And think about the rangs of demons.

:snake:

3 Likes

Wont the spirit work in favor of the more attached person to the spirit?

It will work in favour of the person with the greater will, determination and energy going into the working, whether that’s emotional energy or otherwise. By ‘working’ this means not just the curse but the circumstances and magik affacting the curse, so, health and wellness, other people around, protections and wards, spiritual hygiene practices, and other entities.

Since person A shouldn’t know they are targeted by a curse, at first they will not be consciously reacting to it. But if they have great spiritual hygiene and protections in place, they may brush it off. And that’s before the possibility that the entity asked to do the curse may not be going full-bore anyway.

The entity may simply inform person A what’s been asked and negotiate something else.

3 Likes

Do a search on this as well as reading responses here as it has been asked and answered at length on other posts :slight_smile: Something else for you to research.

1 Like

The person with the higher vibrational frequency will be the more successful one. If person A has a higher vibrational frequency overall than person B, then the curse coming from person B will just slide right off person A unless the curse is targeting a weak vibrational spot in person A. In that case, the curse would likely have some effect.

One day I was vibrating at a much higher frequency than normal. Someone sent a black angel to attack me. It poked me then left. Had I been vibrating at my usual frequency at the time, I would have been in a world of pain. :wink:

1 Like

The other person might have other backup the other person is unknown aware of.

1 Like

The demon may not get involved or they may do a variety of things. Demons are people too. So how they react to such can be a number of ways.

2 Likes