Samael

hello my name is alex twenty nine years old,my question is what is the relation between samael,paimon and the old guy that you can only see one side of his face…was laying in my bed in september or october last year tuesday and the sigil of samael started to be drawn,detail by detail and around this sigil i saw a sigil that looked like the chariot,paimon sigil and around this 2 sigils i saw one HUGE but i lost my focus and i was not able to see the entire sigil it seemed to have no end…
before the first sigil,i saw a knight with one foot in a rock and it seemed to be a really warm place,i saw the smokes behind him,the smoke of sun,he seemed to have the sun in his back,i heard a roar of a lion in my head,i felt a really strong punch * touch * in my left shoulder…could not sleep for 15days,felt empty inside but after 15days of insanity my life changed so much,i felt that my life started again this day and everything now is 1 bilion times better im feeling so good,confident,all old beliefs have died,had to start from zero my life,my beliefs,wow…whatever happened this day,i dont know,but i feel so grateful for this day…can anyone give me an insight,i did nothing to make this happen,but this is not the first time that i have supernatural experiece…now i wonder,why i saw 3 sigils,i think it was a really big thing that happened infront of me and by ignorance and lack of knowledge i feel the need to find some answers now but its really hard to do everything alone,but im trying…

sorry about my english,i know my english is not very good…

hey bro there is a rule of this forum that you need to introduce yourself before you post

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/introduce-yourself-to-members-of-the-forum/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/introduce-yourself-to-members-of-the-forum/[/url]

as for your experience, it seems to me that sombody on the “other side” may be calling you. to do what with them i dont know, BUT it might be your own Divine self leaving you breadcrumbs as a lesson of who to work with. samael (AKA Kamael) is the angel of mars and also one of the angels of the Abyss, Paimon is the demonic king of the west, as for the lions roar… i DO know a spirit in the shape of a lion. he lives in the kabalic realm of the sun (tipareth) and just sayin… HES the one C.S. lewis was talkin about in those “narnia” books.
i think you need to engage with these spirits heavily. i may be wrong but something of this magnitude CANNOT be ignored

ps: he’s the WHITE lion. i’m not gonna tell you his name (he is very sensitive about humans giving out his name willy nilly), but if you get a figurine of a white lion and place it by your bedside he may or may not come to you in a dream.

in the end i saw a old guy,left side of his face in a paint…stuck in a paint it seemed…white beard,long…seemed that he was watching the whole thing…then i saw a crown,purple i think and full of jewelry,strong color…well,was really insane experience

doing my best to improve my english…

and thank you again

Did a divination on this. Seek out the one who rides in a Royal Chariot of Angels where he is the likeness of a Man. It is a Sun God, however he wont fit under the normal association of a Sun God, as he is known as a hidden god. I also got the feeling he hides behind the mask of the name of another dark god which is the only way you’ll be able to make contact with his true Source Self.

I also got the message is he is a special guardian. From the sounds of what you said it sounds as if he may of found favor in your future due to your decisjons and so blessed you somehow. I dont know what you do, but whatever it is keep doing it.

thank you for your reply,i do not know what to do but now it seems that he is very attentive to me and sometimes i can feel his presence,but it is too much strong,it gives me chills,the energy is blue,but sometimes i see that he is shape shifting to something red,a red robe,and red wings,he is holding a flaming sword and the presence is overwhelming…can you tell me any book that i can read to start to perform my things to find my answers,thank you

i wanted to find a book that could give me more about samael…i can buy any book that i want but the main barrier is translate the full content.i feel that some words are completly different in different languages

Well like in my other threads I am going to recommend communing with Belial as he IS THE MASTER (it says he is…He who is without a Master for a reason). A Master would obviously have access to higher level information. He is also the archangel of Daath which means “belief/information” so that means he can access every hidden amd non hidden point of i formation on the tree of life…or any other tree of life for that matter. He is also considered one of the darkest cthonic beings. So why not go and ask him for starters.

On books I do not know. Learn everything can about Runes though…most especially the Anglo-$axon Runes. I have been told to forsake all other Runes as theze Runes hold a much Deeper meaning than what is taught by others. That hidden meaning hasnt yet manifested and revealed itself in its entirety in this world as it is related to a certain force/spirit.

Fyi do not look to Samael, but rather what stands behind Samael. It is not a literal meaning…it is symbolizing a higher force. A little info on Samael…he was considered Good by the Jews because he was a Tester of the Faiths. He typically also resembles a Dragon…as Lillith is said to be where Dragons go. But you have to dig deeper and not take the meanings literally as there are older and alternate Referrences to things like Dragons and Meanings behind why dragons go to Lillith.

Was that Odin?

He’ll sometimes appear to have half his face covered, and a long beard, when he’s in human form, below is an image (found via google, unripehamadryad.deviantart.com) that represents that:

[quote=“samm, post:1, topic:6387”]hello my name is alex twenty nine years old,my question is what is the relation between samael,paimon and the old guy that you can only see one side of his face…was laying in my bed in september or october last year tuesday and the sigil of samael started to be drawn,detail by detail and around this sigil i saw a sigil that looked like the chariot,paimon sigil and around this 2 sigils i saw one HUGE but i lost my focus and i was not able to see the entire sigil it seemed to have no end…
before the first sigil,i saw a knight with one foot in a rock and it seemed to be a really warm place,i saw the smokes behind him,the smoke of sun,he seemed to have the sun in his back,i heard a roar of a lion in my head,i felt a really strong punch * touch * in my left shoulder…could not sleep for 15days,felt empty inside but after 15days of insanity my life changed so much,i felt that my life started again this day and everything now is 1 bilion times better im feeling so good,confident,all old beliefs have died,had to start from zero my life,my beliefs,wow…whatever happened this day,i dont know,but i feel so grateful for this day…can anyone give me an insight,i did nothing to make this happen,but this is not the first time that i have supernatural experiece…now i wonder,why i saw 3 sigils,i think it was a really big thing that happened infront of me and by ignorance and lack of knowledge i feel the need to find some answers now but its really hard to do everything alone,but im trying…

sorry about my english,i know my english is not very good…[/quote]

Lol I like what you’ve seen here

the cloth looks similar but like i said i saw only his face,left side of his face in a paint…was surreal,the way the sigil was taking shape,it was the first time that i saw a sigil taking shape

more things happened during this past days,stuff like a drop of blood in water that turn in some kind of words that i don’t understand,a young child that comes with a thunderbolt that lights the room for a brief seconds,the child has many colours in his face like blue,red and in a certain occasion i saw him next to a tree and in other occasion in the top of one tree like he was inviting to follow a certain path…saw the image of a being that looked like jesus,well at least the figure that is imprinted all around the world and he was melting in this dark lake and suffering for sure,suffering as he was walking in a lake of water and mud,that was the most insane thing that i saw in my life,felt like my body was burning…and now from time to time i saw a face watching over me,pale skin,mustache,horns that looks like smoke,or something made of wind,and a staring that really make me feel stunned…this happened one day before a job interview that i passed,normally there are 3 phases in the big companies but for some reason they hired me in the first interview,i was chanting to satan one night before and asking for help to be hired,coincidence or no i was hired while the rest of the ppl was stuck in 3 phases of interview and the guy even asked * what is the best time frame to you work *
i am feeling satisfied and pleased…
thanks to whoever helped me,because i dont know who helped

i don’t know a specific name to pay homage,all i know is that i saw samael in front of me and i was not sleeping and a saw a being coming from somewhere to deliver me something that looked like a crown or chalice well it was a object full of jewelry delivered by a paled being that was falling from somewhere but it seemed that he chose to fall to deliver this thing to me…

now im stuck because i really dont know to who i can pay homage and i really wanted to pay homage as he changed my life in all aspects as i am a new person now and now i feel inspired,strong sensation of inspiration…

i am not lazy to search the things by myself but this whole thing has confused me so much,it is a puzzle to me,would like to ask for insights or assistance to discover more about…as i just want to pay homage to the being,he really deserves to be honored,did so much good things to me,even that he make me insane for a few days lol but the results are here now in my life…

hope someone can understand my text…

cheers

a cool member of the forum helped me with a lot of things and directions,alot of knowledge shared,you know who you are,thank you very much buddy you made me want search for more and more knowledge…

and yes i am reading,learning and translating the whole material that i need to read,all the books are in english so it will take time…

if someone can give insights,would be nice

ty