Samael @gmail.com

Hey! Im in a situation isolated and i keep in touch with a old friend of mines but I want a relationship with her how can I greet her to fall back in love with me

You do know how to get me to picture everything you say dont you? :laughing:

3 Likes

While i get what you mean im going to have to agree to disagree lol i know some hot muscle maryā€™s who will disagree with you lol :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Dontae there are many topics about love on the forum
have a round and if you donā€™t find ā€¦ weā€™ll see how we can helpā€¦
i am so bad at love spells though!

Hahhaha well write to that adress gurl. Maybe there is a hot guy waiting for you on the other side of the globe at that adress. To be honest such a thing never happened to me before, though I did worked with incubi, but I guess each experience is unique when it comes to that field, so yeah if I were you Iā€™d make a fake email adress like gurl_from_your_dream and drop that email a line see where it gets you, maybe there is someone waiting for you out there. 3:)

1 Like

ha ha ha!
i think that it was another kind of message in fact.
I think that it was more like" if you really want to start a relation with an incubus, then send me a personnal message"
so i am going to write Samael a letter of intent . i have been opening his sigil for 2 nights in a row and nothing, so iā€™ll stick with the letter and iā€™ll keep you posted.

1 Like

how did you call the incubi? you wrote the letter of intent to Lilith? and then?

2 Likes

I am curious what sigil have you used for Samaelā€¦ I used Liber Lilithā€¦ she did came instantly and well the nightmare and the erotic dreams with my brother were on the platter but donā€™t stress outā€¦ they will passā€¦ the entity will remain.

1 Like

I found a sigil for Samael on the internet. but since that actually i had to focus on another case, so i donā€™t have an incubus yetā€¦

1 Like

Try contacting/evoking him again in the astral. EA has material on soul travel, I also think the shamanic method of soul travel is useful. But you can do it awake, or lucid dreaming.

2 Likes

Yeah the samael sigil from liber lilith is quite powerful. I just thought about it while i was half asleep and got a visit from him.

3 Likes

IIII found him to be more talkative by that sigil not in the just one round then poohh I am gone until you are in the mood again. He seemed to act like a real person rather than just interest in sex for the moment then nothing. For example what I DID observed, he also appeared when I was calm (not just for the sex) just for the talk cause hey why not.

The one and only time that I meet Samael as said in the beginning of the post , he was a real human, with an amazing presence, but nothing about sex