Salutations

Greetings, my name is Eliot Wood. I have gone through several stages of my life studying aspects of Magick. This year I dove back in and began actively practicing. Areas of interest are the Qliphothic/Sephirothic sphere workings, astral projection, Seichim/Reiki, Heka, Shadow Work, Tarot, the black flame, the violet flame, chakral work, sigils, Mirrors, and all manner of eclectic witchcraft. Anubis has been gracious enough to help guide me through things. He even granted me a familiar. I currently have run into a block and have been instructed to reach out more to my shadow self and reintegrate.

I would be very appreciative for advice on any of these topics. I can help provide information on Mythology, Tarot, and anything I have listed in the previous description.

2 Likes

Welcome.

How long have you practiced?

1 Like

Well when I was younger my uncle got me Hooked on the Goetic side of things. Reading through the books of Enoch and all that. When I was teen I dabbled with some more “satanism”. Over the last year though I started jumping back into Chaos magick. Lots of sigil work. I got really into using Jujitsu to charge them. Drawing them on before a roll and thinking about the sigil anytime I was doing great or catching a submission. Worked well. In the last 4 or 5 months I have jumped all the way back into witchcravt and started working with spirits. Naamah was the first person I had contacted. She helped me with a few issues and started me down the path working. Anpu was next and really made it clear that he was here for me, taking over the role as my lead Mentor. Since then I have been focusing on working with him and not trying to Ash Ketchum as many deities as I can.

2 Likes

Thank you for answering :slight_smile:

1 Like