Salutations

Hello. You may call me Grey. I’m not comfortable posting any photos online - I’m pretty private and solitary. Been awhile since I’ve been interested in joining a forum like this. I guess we will see how it goes. I follow my own path essentially; if I have to label it I suppose it would be akin to traditional old time witchcraft. Mostly healing, warding, and divination - but it can get a wee bit dark. Nothing overtly New Age. I’m fairly open minded, though I still manage to be skeptical even after over a decade of practicing.

I suppose you could say I tend to blend mysticism and science in my view of the world.

Also unusually interested in Cryptids, cause I’m a nerd.

I also like animals better than people.

2 Likes

Welcome to the BALG forum.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

Sounds a bit like how I tend to look at things.

By “Cryptids” you mean creatures that fall under the umbrella of cryptozoology?

1 Like

hello grey…

Neat.

And yeah. It’s hard to tell what might be out there, honestly. Even if the explanation is “We totally thought this was extinct but we were wrong, oops” it’s still fun to piece together my own theories and play “what if” scenarios. The world is a weird, weird place. I was watching a video the other day that featured footage that Google Earth caught of some pretty awesome deep sea critters. Makes you wonder, for sure.

2 Likes

Yo.

I agree, there’s been many creatures they thought were extinct only to find out they were just well hidden. I’ve been known to get into that sort of stuff before.

1 Like

I remember being a kid and telling people that I wanted to be an “Unknown Scientist” and be someone who went around studying the unknown creatures of the world like Bigfoot (which I saw when I was 8). It wasn’t until much later that I discovered the word, “Cryptozoologist”.

1 Like

Can’t say I’ve ever seen bigfoot, but I’ve seen some other wild stuff.

1 Like