Sallos

Hi I was just wandering if anyone knew what Sallos’s favorite drink is?

1 Like

May I ask if you have evoked already?

No I haven’t evoked him yet.

From what i was reading from other members, alcohol in general is what Sallos likes.

The reason I asked if you’ve evoked already is if you get the feeling you should offer a certain type afterwards or even before or during, thats usually intuition picking up on what they want

3 Likes

Okay thank you have a wonderful weekend.

1 Like

You as well :relaxed:

2 Likes

In my experience, he really likes Crown Royal.

4 Likes

So you have worked with Sallos,How does he work? I want him to make the guy I love fall in love with me to but I don’t want him to go about it in a way that will make the guy afraid or not come to me.

1 Like

You will start seeing little things. Maybe you will speak with him more, he might seem friendlier, etc…As far as making him fall in love with you, that will take not only time, but effort on your part. You have to put in the work to make it happen. Sallos can present opportunities to help further the relationship or perhaps start one, but you have to be ready to take advantage of those opportunities.

In my case, I already had a connection with her, so Sallos had that to go on. I don’t know if Sallos or any other spirit can “make” someone fall in love with you because of a person’s free will, but they can steer it in the right direction and if there is a connection there, they can make it stronger which can lead to love.

3 Likes

The guy I am in love with and me do talk to each other a little bit so we do sorta have a connection. So I don’t know if Sallos can make the relatitionship grow or not.

1 Like

You have communication with him, so that’s good. Maybe he has feelings for you also and you don’t know it? Call on Duke Sallos and see if he can help you. He is friendly and easy to work with.

5 Likes

Thank you so should I use Dantalion and Sallos?

I have never worked with Duke Dantalion so I don’t know. I have worked with Duke Sallos and have gotten results with him. He is friendly and easy to work with. Do a petition to him and go from there.

5 Likes