Sallos, Sargatanas or Zepar?

Tell me what you thinkm I would like to get fast results, I don’t need long relationship like it can last for 1 month :smiley:

Help me guys, who is best for this type? And I would like to get specific girl…

Sallos is for love not for playthings.
He doesn’t fit for your goal imho.

You claimed in another thread that you got results with Sargatanas and a girl was in your reach BUT you didn’t even get what you were given and now ask for the same thing??? Either way, work with him as you already have an established connection and apologize for not reaching the girl HE GOT FOR YOU! Fucks sake man -.-

3 Likes

This vending machine approach to magic will be detrimental for you in the long run.
That being said, I agree with Koneko, work with Sargatanas for the reasons he listed.

2 Likes

Neither. Most demons provide only relationships that last long. Sitri or Asmodeus will provide that better for the short term

Any of them, don’t cling to online information of them as some scopes of their abilities aren’t listed, so you’re better off asking each of them if they are capable of doing it.

I am confused, what do you mean? xD

Nvm. You forgot your own thread lol. Did you pass exam?

2 Likes

Probably not, but I can fix it I hope so :slight_smile: Thanks for asking!

1 Like

Don’t worry. I know you have problem with being lazy but I can relate. Screwing exam is not the end of the world. You usually get 3 chances. If you messed up now you should have 2 left. And like at least a month or so in between exams. So you kinda have enough time to start reading all books you otherwise may not really read. Like if you are on 3rd or 2nd semester and you have 15 or so books you need to look at. You can still do it. Trust me.

1 Like

Thank you so much, I wish I evoked Vapula earlier and asked for help, but I am gonna maybe do it tonight just to test it I mean I don’t have any exam but gonna try to study something :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should. I read that he knows all sciences, professions… I’d say do it the first chance given. BUT a fair warning and I tested it on my own skin… You HAVE to put effort in. He will not click with fingers and make you suddenly smart. READ your books etc. and then his help will be valuable. Otherwise nothing will change.

2 Likes

Yeah, I am gonna try! Im gonna study tonight

1 Like

Are you sure you can do it at night? If you feel most of energy during mornings/day times, use them instead. Change your schedule.

However if you are like me, then darkness is a good time for homeworks etc. I noticed as a kid I was getting FAR more quality output by working in the dark, while others slept. I did royally fucked up my sleeping schedule, but I get to see Mother Moon more often. So not so bad lol.

1 Like

I don’t know I feel tired all day, but at night I am like energetic lol cause I sleep at day

1 Like

We have quite a bit in common x) I’m a night bird myself

1 Like

Lol, but I wanna sleep all day long, even at night hahah

1 Like

Son, is it you? xD What helps me stay awake is lots of dark tea, fruit tea etc. Otherwise I’m like that as well

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: It’s me daddy xD I don’t know nothing can keep me awake xD I hate coffee every single tea and everything hahahahah

1 Like