Sallos, Dantalion, Gremori, Sitri?

Hi everyone. I just started working with Goetic demons. Anybody can tell me the difference between these demons and the work they do on love/relationship? I searched everywhere but the definitions are very vague.

I have already worked with Sallos and Dantalion. I feel like Sallos can bring serious love, Dantalion as well. Sitri deals with passion? He was a bit mean to me lol.

Gremori? What can I request from her?

1 Like

Hi Linda,
One of my online friend has invoked Gremory to get laid. He said Gremory hooked him up with a chick ;-). Hope this helps :slight_smile:.

4 Likes

I was wondering about the differences as well as I currently chat with Lord Rosier (Dukante), and was hoping to move things along by consulting with either President Botis or Duke Dantalion and then possibly Duke Sallos.

I have a plan but I need to work out the details - I am a serious person not someone who is after a hook up and then goodbye. Not interested in flings, affairs etc. I don’t know if LindaP is similar in her outlook.

Hey,
I am also looking to work on the similar issue with Duke Dantalion. Maybe I will just mediatate on his sigil or write him a letter.

1 Like

I hope things work out for, would you mind sharing your experience with Dantalion once you’ve been able to establish contact. Thanks.

gremory is a good inbetween demon for passion and trust

1 Like

Duke Sallos helps with fidelity and serious long term relationships

2 Likes

I would suggest sallos

Can’t go wrong with Duke Sallos

3 Likes

Depends on your goals and personality.
What are you looking for?
If you want a husband or looking for the hottest wildest fling of your life?

If the former then Sallos and Dantalion ould be a better bet.

Duke Sallos is the best!

7 Likes

He is the man. He strikes me as the type that would love to drink and talk to you all night.

5 Likes

And totally someone I would do that with!

1 Like

I don’t know if you have experience of this from working with Him but you seem to have a good idea of his M.O. so to speak.

If you call upon Duke Sallos for assistance and you already have a relationship (good, bad, terrible, indifferent, or incapable of leaving at this point in time) but are looking to create a relationship with someone else - does he increase the commitment with original relationship or does he work with the new desired one?

2 Likes

I think that he can do either one, it just comes down to your intent. If you are in a relationship and want that to work, it is possible that he can help, but then again if the relationship is already on the rocks, it may not be worth salvaging, so no matter what he does, it will not work. On the other hand, if the relationship is just going through a little rough patch, then he may be able to help.

As far as finding a new relationship, I am sure that he can help. If you are looking for a real relationship and not just a hookup, that is more of his specialty. Love, not lust seems to be more of his thing, but he can do lust also. I guess it just comes down to what you want. Try working with him and take it from there.

2 Likes

Thank you for clarifying - that is exactly what I am after. I don’t do hook ups, affairs, flings etc. Let’s be honest - if a successful man wants to sleep with a young woman he can order one like a take away these days, and she’d be willing to sell herself for a pair of high heels, a bottle of perfume and a glass of champagne.

No I need to look to a different strategy…

1 Like

I also read on many articles that Sallos is good for long term relationships. Dantalion is for mind control, He cud do love or lust thing depending on what you ask for ;-). @HermesHorse I think Sallos is your best bet :slight_smile: .

Ah - I have a plan in mind… Thank you for your response.

Tell me when you evoked Duke Dantalion - did you get a cross between Prince and Jack Sparrow, going at a million miles an hour, really excitable and super enthusiastic, really wanting to help? All I wanted was an appointment with the great Duke now I feel like its/his BFF…

I feel somewhat shell shocked, happy but shell shocked!

2 Likes

I dont have a separate temple yet, I cant evoke when family is around. I will give a shot to sigil method told by EA (It has worked for me for 2 spirits so far - Phorlakh and Gabriel) or write a letter to Duke Dantalion.

I did not understand any of what you said " did you get a cross between Prince and Jack Sparrow, going at a million miles an hour, really excitable and super enthusiastic, really wanting to help? All I wanted was an appointment with the great Duke now I feel like its/his BFF…

I feel somewhat shell shocked, happy but shell shocked!"

Can you explain?? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You guys left out Vual.