Sallos causing headaches?

Okay so I had a divination reading done and Sallos wanted to make a pact with me. I made the pact and ever since then, I’ve had a nonstop headache (its been about a week of having this headache and about three days of our pact.) I took medication, but it had no effect whatsoever on my headache. I’m pretty sure it’s Sallos reaching out to me, but what could this mean? I’ve still been struggling with telepathy and can’t hear him. It would be a lot easier if I could reach him myself and speak to him. :roll_eyes::slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Sounds like it might be an energy blockage in your head.

Meditate and do some chakra work or qi gong to get the energy moving around.

2 Likes

so let’s just say there is and has been a blockage. When I clear it, will it be easier for me to contact Sallos?

Yes. I think the contact is already there, but the energy isn’t flowing and so it’s being blocked. Think if it like having your ears plugged.

Thanks so much! You’re so helpful . One last thing, I think lol. About how long would it take for me to clear it, or does it just depend on the person and their blockage?

It just depends on what is causing the blockage. If it is caused by something like unresolved emotional trauma it could take weeks or months to clear with daily work, but if it is simply physical stress or the like, it could take only a few minutes or hours.

1 Like

When I teach telepathy, to new telepaths, I instruct that new contacts…links, can cause nausea, severe headache and dizziness for a period of up to a month as the body adapts to changes in physiology. Eat some natural starches and ask Sallos to soften his signal. Even now, new links can be difficult, depending on the sender.

Natural starches replenish the chemical balance that is used in the process of using psi abilities. Telepathy, oob, remote touch, etc etc

Hi @Destiny_McKoy. How are the headaches? I’ve had the same severe headaches for the last two weeks after contacting Sallos. Can I ask what meditation you’ve been using?

The headaches are long gone. I still ge them every now and again though. I wasn’t using any specific meditation. I just drew his sigil, and meditated on it while I chanted Sallos’ enn until I felt like he was there.

1 Like